U.S. Capital Markets
- THE DOOR OPENS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p30
Predicts trends in the investments market in the U.S. in 2004. Availability of more financing, and strategic options; Billeria, Massachusetts-based Mykrolis' possible entry into the capital markets; Factors contributing to the emergence of new financing, strategic options; Investment analysts'...
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p8
Presents charts and graphs on stocks in Orange County, California as of February 12, 2004. Allergan; Emulex; Impac Mortgage Holdings; Acacia Research; Best and worst performers; Stock performance of companies with $1 billion or higher market capitalization; Technology stocks.
- Get shorty. Moroney, Richard J. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p2
The article presents stocks with short-interest ratios of 7.0 more in the United States. They include Astoria Financial, Delphi Financial Group, Fifth Third Bancorp, Harley-Davidson, and Manulife Financial. The article discusses the key factors that an investor should consider when investing in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p14
Presents charts and a graph on the private equity market in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Third quarter 2003 all private equity fundraising by state/region; Private equity fundraising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buy-outs.
- Getting a Second Wind. Baratti, Gianluca // Business Mexico;Mar2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports on developments concerning stocks in Mexico as of March 2004. Growth of Mexican stocks; Key factors contributing to the growth; Spanish bank BBVA's offer to buy the remaining 40.6 per cent of Mexican subsidiary Bancomer; Delisting of Bancomer and Holcim; Rumors of a merger between...
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;01/11/99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
Presents charts and graphs indicating the performance of business enterprises in Orange County, California. Stocks; Companies with market cap ranging from 25 million to more than one billion dollars; 52-week performance.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p10
Reports on developments concerning the stock performance of various firms doing business in Orange County, California, as of May 2, 2005. Decline stock prices due to concern over slow growth and inflation; Best and worst performers for the week ending April 28; Companies with one billion dollars...
- Over the counter. Witter, Dean // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/16/98, Vol. 18 Issue 53, p32
Presents a chart on the performance of stocks in Indiana for the week of March 5-11, 1998. Close price; Week change; 52-week high and low; 12 month price/earnings ratio; Dividend yield; Ex-dividend date; Includes Alrenco Inc.; Baldwin & Lyons; Crossmann Communities Inc.; Escalade; Starcraft...
- The Cost of Capital and Capital Structure. Hallinan, Eric // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov2004, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p56
Discusses the cost of capital and capital structure in business. Components of the financing system of companies; Factors that affect the cost of capital and capital structure; Ways to determine the cost of debt and equity.