The Latest on Fees
- THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;4/21/2003, p22
Presents news and developments relevant to finance in South Africa compiled as of April 2003. Sale of shares of stocks of the electronic goods manufacturer, Amalgamated Appliance Holdings Ltd. in a partial buyout bid from main shareholder and multinational company, Salton Inc.; Listing...
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/02/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p26
Presents foreign insurance investments as of October 2000. Volume of insurance underwriting; Account of merger and acquisition deals; List of equity and debt transactions; Details of underwriting fees.
- Knowing When To Sell. // DRIP Investor;Apr2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
No abstract available.
- Introduction. // How to Stay Independent & Very Profitable;2009, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the debt with stock offerings, the acquisition of companies and reducing home-office costs than the synergistic savings.
- 'Urge to merge' is big with money managers despite market drop. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;4/2/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p3
Reports that a money managers are intent on acquisition despite market volatility in the United States. Earn-out clauses of money managers; Slowdown of the pace of money management deals; Investor Group Inc.'s acquisition of Canadian mutual fund manager Mackenzie Financial Corp.
- More M&A Energy Binges? O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p42
Forecasts the consolidation and mergers of the energy industry. Result of the decreasing shares of stocks; Generation of revenue by the investment bankers; Enhancement of oil operation.
- Today's growth stocks may not be so 'nifty'. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p40A
Cites developments related to investments in the United States, as of April 19, 1999. Decline in some of the momentum growth stocks; Stock picks; Nine of the ten largest mergers and acquisition deals in history that were announced in 1998.
- VAT case billed 'landmark' by profession. // Accountancy;Dec2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1288, p10
The article focuses on value-added tax (VAT) case, which has been billed as a landmark that may save Great Britain's corporate sector tens of millions of pounds. In a case involving a share-for-share acquisition of hardware manufacturer Welpac by industrial business RAP Group, customs argued...
- Invest abroad; think Europe. Altfest, Lewis J. // Medical Economics;3/17/2006, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p20
The article presents a commentary on investing in European countries. The stocks in these countries are evaluated as compare to U.S. stocks. Its stock prices are well-balanced off. The companies put significance in cutting costs and concentrated on profits. The merger and acquisition of...