- Syndicate members receive a sobering view of the future. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/25/99, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p18
Reports on a trend wherein syndicates are becoming less needed in stock offerings. Citing of the only one syndicate member on the secondary stock offering for Pharmacia & Upjohn; Absence of syndicates on the equity offerings for Monsanto Co. through Goldman Sachs and Salomon Smith Barney;...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p45
Presents charts of underwriting by security type in the U.S., compiled as of March 2004. U.S. debt; Corporate high yield; Mortgage-backed securities; Asset-backed securities; Taxable munis; Common stock; Closed-end funds; Preferred stocks.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p42
Reports on the performance of stocks in industries as of July 19, 2004. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. issues bookrunners; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p52
Reports on the performance of stocks in the telecommunications industry as of July 19, 2004. Global telecommunication underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. issues bookrunners; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisers.
- Allotment. // Essential Finance;2003, p24
A definition of the financial term "allotment" is presented. Allotment refers to the amount of stock allocated to each participant of a syndicate. An investment bank forms this syndicate to underwrite and distribute a new issue of shares. Allotment can also be the amount of stock allocated to...
- Rule Financial Announces Revenue Growth and New Hires. Wang, Wicy // Global Custodian News;2013, p105
Rule Financial, a business and IT consultancy for investment banks, has announced global expansion and the recruitment of further banking specialists and technical experts in addition to a revenue growth of 25%.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p50
The article presents statistical information regarding investments in technology. The information includes, global technology underwriting volume as of February 14, 2005, recent global debt deals, recent global equity deals, syndicated loans, etc.
- Investors must take long-term view. // Accountancy;Feb1995, Vol. 115 Issue 1218, p69
Presents tips in making investment decisions in emerging stock markets in Great Britain. Performance of foreign equity investments in emerging markets in 1994; Impact of changes in terms of the local share index on currency terms for the overseas investor.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p20
Presents charts depicting private equity in the U.S. as of October 2004.