INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p50
Presents charts and a graph on technology investments as of December 8, 2003. Global technology underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p52
Presents charts and a graph on telecommunications investments as of December 8, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- Getting a Second Wind. Baratti, Gianluca // Business Mexico;Mar2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports on developments concerning stocks in Mexico as of March 2004. Growth of Mexican stocks; Key factors contributing to the growth; Spanish bank BBVA's offer to buy the remaining 40.6 per cent of Mexican subsidiary Bancomer; Delisting of Bancomer and Holcim; Rumors of a merger between...
- Consumers drag back profits. Cahill, Joseph B. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/20/95, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the financial performance of companies in Chicago, Illinois, for the third quarter of 1995. Comparison with second quarter figures; Profit increases; Economic issues; Comments from industry executives; Industry segments.
- Short takes. // High Yield Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p7
Presents news items on Level 3 Communications' finances, Ocean Energy Inc.'s oil and gas property sale and AK Steel Holding's declining share price.
- ER index. Thomas, Doug // Executive Report;Apr95, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p13
Focuses on the performance of stocks in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as of April 1995. Fore Systems' net income; Gains by Respironics and Astrotech; Performance decline of MK Rail; Allegheny Ludlum Corp.'s fourth quarter revenues; Legent's earnings performance.
- Key Enterprises. // Canada Country Review;2001/2002, p67
Presents statistical description of the market capitalization levels of key Canadian enterprises found in the Financial Times Global 500. Nortel Networks; BCE; JDS Uniphase Canada; Seagram; Thomson.
- Local companies comparative review. // Business Press;11/21/97, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p25
Presents a comparative market review on prices, returns and relative ranking of local companies in Fort Worth, Texas provided by Byron D. Green Jr. of Green Investment Management. Top performing local companies; Top performing stock markets; Most improved companies in terms of market performance.
- Benchmarking finance function activities. Malcolm, Ian // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb95, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the advantages of benchmarking finance function activities. Interaction of the group; Learning of more efficient ways.