INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Corporate shoppers heading overseas. Washington, Stuart // BRW;1/27/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the potential growth in mergers and acquisition of companies in Australia. Percentage of companies considering oppurtunities overseas; Plan of companies to expand through acquisitions in more than one market; Attitude of companies to investment banks.
- Destination Sydney: New Market, Gateway. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the status of the capital market in Sidney, New South Wales, which became the business destination of firms in the world. It states that Australia is a useful gateway to China and other Asian nations to conduct a business. It cites that the country's natural resources and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p19
This article presents information related to the investment banking activities in the merger and acquisitions of business enterprises in the United States. The amount of the merger deals are given and the names and amounts of the largest global acquisition related syndicated loans are given....
- Wall Street on Dalal Street. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;4/8/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p96
The article reports that many multinational investment banks are launching or expanding their operations in India, in solo. The number of mergers and acquisitions activity in the country is expected to grow and multinational investment banks want to be involved in the action. Multinational...
- Mergers and Acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports several mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises. Acquisition of Technical Coatings Co. by Valspar Corp.; Purchase of Harcros Chemicals Inc. by HCI Acquisitions Inc.; Consolidation between Chemcentral Corp. and Southwest Solvents & Chemicals company.
- Mergers and acquisitions in brief. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p10
Reports developments related to mergers and acquisitions in business enterprises in the U.S. as of February 2003. Consolidation between Thatcher Tubes LLC by Silgan Holdings Inc.; Merger agreement between Moore Corp. Ltd. and Wallace Computer Services Inc.; Acquisitions of Trumbull...
- Mergers & Acquisitions: U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/09/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p74
Presents corporate mergers and acquisitions in the United States for the week of October 9, 2000. Value of merger deals by industry sectors; Target deals.
- Acquired! Wiesner, Pat // ColoradoBiz;Jul99, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on corporate mergers and acquisitions. Why companies merge; Suggestions to employees when their companies goes into an acquisition.
- Yesterday Is (More) Old News. Berman, Eileen L. // Industrial Management;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the merged or acquired companies. Challenges that confront merged companies; Ways to build a company with different goals and objectives.