INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Corporate shoppers heading overseas. Washington, Stuart // BRW;1/27/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the potential growth in mergers and acquisition of companies in Australia. Percentage of companies considering oppurtunities overseas; Plan of companies to expand through acquisitions in more than one market; Attitude of companies to investment banks.
- Wall Street on Dalal Street. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;4/8/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p96
The article reports that many multinational investment banks are launching or expanding their operations in India, in solo. The number of mergers and acquisitions activity in the country is expected to grow and multinational investment banks want to be involved in the action. Multinational...
- Destination Sydney: New Market, Gateway. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the status of the capital market in Sidney, New South Wales, which became the business destination of firms in the world. It states that Australia is a useful gateway to China and other Asian nations to conduct a business. It cites that the country's natural resources and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p19
This article presents information related to the investment banking activities in the merger and acquisitions of business enterprises in the United States. The amount of the merger deals are given and the names and amounts of the largest global acquisition related syndicated loans are given....
- The mergers & acquisitions of 1998. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Lists several business mergers and acquisitions in New Jersey in 1998. Number of firms that participated in mergers; Estimated value of mergers; Powerhouse and small mergers; Includes Poe & Brown Inc.'s purchase of Boynton Brothers & Co.; Diplomat Corp.'s purchase Lew Magram Ltd.
- 100 LARGEST MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p67
Presents a tabulation detailing 100 largest mergers and acquisitions of corporations worldwide as of January 2001. Location of the companies; Ranks of companies; Products of the companies.
- Foreign Targets Greater Than $100M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/24/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p10
Provides information on the mergers among foreign companies as of June 24, 2002.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p7
Presents information on some merger and acquisition deals as of December 2, 2002.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/09/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p77
Presents corporate mergers and acquisitions of international businesses for the week of October 9, 2000. Value of merger deals by industry sectors; Target deals.