INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Corporate shoppers heading overseas. Washington, Stuart // BRW;1/27/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the potential growth in mergers and acquisition of companies in Australia. Percentage of companies considering oppurtunities overseas; Plan of companies to expand through acquisitions in more than one market; Attitude of companies to investment banks.
- Wall Street on Dalal Street. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;4/8/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p96
The article reports that many multinational investment banks are launching or expanding their operations in India, in solo. The number of mergers and acquisitions activity in the country is expected to grow and multinational investment banks want to be involved in the action. Multinational...
- Destination Sydney: New Market, Gateway. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the status of the capital market in Sidney, New South Wales, which became the business destination of firms in the world. It states that Australia is a useful gateway to China and other Asian nations to conduct a business. It cites that the country's natural resources and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/7/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p19
This article presents information related to the investment banking activities in the merger and acquisitions of business enterprises in the United States. The amount of the merger deals are given and the names and amounts of the largest global acquisition related syndicated loans are given....
- Mergers and acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports global acquisitions and mergers of corporations as of August 1999. Includes acquisition of Wattyl Paint Corp. by PPG Industries Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Partnership of ICI plc with Huntsman Corp. London, England; Sale agreement between Akzo Nobel and Seppic Belgium in the...
- Mergers and Acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports several mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises. Acquisition of Technical Coatings Co. by Valspar Corp.; Purchase of Harcros Chemicals Inc. by HCI Acquisitions Inc.; Consolidation between Chemcentral Corp. and Southwest Solvents & Chemicals company.
- The mergers & acquisitions of 1998. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Lists several business mergers and acquisitions in New Jersey in 1998. Number of firms that participated in mergers; Estimated value of mergers; Powerhouse and small mergers; Includes Poe & Brown Inc.'s purchase of Boynton Brothers & Co.; Diplomat Corp.'s purchase Lew Magram Ltd.
- Move up to the multiples. Cole, Stephen R. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p33
Highlights the opportunities brought by consolidation trends to buyers and sellers. Success of consolidations in fragmented industries; Factors contributing to the success of consolidations; Consolidation issues to consider in 2001.
- 100 LARGEST MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p67
Presents a tabulation detailing 100 largest mergers and acquisitions of corporations worldwide as of January 2001. Location of the companies; Ranks of companies; Products of the companies.