INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 41, p16
Presents charts depicting private equity fundraising transactions for the third quarter of 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p18
Presents data on private equity deals in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. Private equity fundraising; Top advisers on U.S. and global target leverage buy-outs.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p8
Presents charts and graphs on stocks in Orange County, California as of February 12, 2004. Allergan; Emulex; Impac Mortgage Holdings; Acacia Research; Best and worst performers; Stock performance of companies with $1 billion or higher market capitalization; Technology stocks.
- Get shorty. Moroney, Richard J. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p2
The article presents stocks with short-interest ratios of 7.0 more in the United States. They include Astoria Financial, Delphi Financial Group, Fifth Third Bancorp, Harley-Davidson, and Manulife Financial. The article discusses the key factors that an investor should consider when investing in...
- U.S. Capital Markets. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p24
Presents charts on the U.S. capital markets as of December 15, 2003. High grade debt issuer fees paid in 2003; High yield issuer fees; Convertible issuer fees; U.S. non-initial public offering fees.
- Getting a Second Wind. Baratti, Gianluca // Business Mexico;Mar2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports on developments concerning stocks in Mexico as of March 2004. Growth of Mexican stocks; Key factors contributing to the growth; Spanish bank BBVA's offer to buy the remaining 40.6 per cent of Mexican subsidiary Bancomer; Delisting of Bancomer and Holcim; Rumors of a merger between...
- Private equity capital update. Carter, Michael // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/26/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 52, p12
The article reports on private capital investments in later-state companies in the U.S. According to the PricewaterhouseCooper/Thomson Venture Economics Money Tree Survey, investments in later-stage companies rose to 2.6 billion dollars in the third quarter. Life science companies raising 1.6...
- Private equity piles up. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p11
The article focuses on the private-equity firms in Southeast Michigan. Around $2 billion has been raised by at least 10 private-equity firms in the region. The flat stock market is mainly responsible for the increase in private-equity deal-making. According to Jim TenBroek, managing director of...
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;01/11/99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
Presents charts and graphs indicating the performance of business enterprises in Orange County, California. Stocks; Companies with market cap ranging from 25 million to more than one billion dollars; 52-week performance.