- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p22
This article analyses the performance of various stocks. The 52 week high reported by Sanders Morris Harris Group Inc. is 12.95, while the 52 week high reported by Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. was 35.10 and that reported by First Albany Corp. was 15.85. Year-to-date change reported by brokerage...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p31
Lists the top brokerage stocks in the United States ranked by performance as of May 5, 2004. Sanders Morris Harris Group; Stifel Financial; Morgan Stanley; Raymond James; A G Edwards; Charles Schwab; Bear Stearns; First Albany.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p43
The article presents information on brokerage stocks and bank stocks ranked by performance. Firms included in the list are Sanders Morris Horris Group Inc., Lehman Brothers Inc., Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse Group AG, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p34
Presents tables ranking brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance in the United States. Wells Fargo; Bank of America; Keycorp; Wachovia; HSBC Holdings; Credit Suisse Group; Bank of New York; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Bank One; UBS; Deutsche Bank; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Morgan...
- Thomas Weisel Sold. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p22
The article reports that Thomas Weisel Partners Group will be acquired by Stifel Financial Corp. for around 300 million U.S. dollars in an all-stock transaction. The investment bank based in San Francisco, California, was named after its founder Thom Weisel. Stifel chairman and chief executive...
- Sterne Agee's Investment Bankers Stuck in Limbo as Sale Looms. Barba, Robert // Americanbanker.com;3/24/2015, p1
Sterne Agee's investment bank was among the most active last year, handling 18 deals. But the parent company's pending sale is leaving people wondering what will happen to the people who shepherded those transactions.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p39
Ranks brokerage and bank stocks by performance, compiled as of July 19, 2004. AG Edwards; Bear Stearns; Goldman Sachs; Stifel Financial; Lehman Brothers; Ameritrade; U.S. Bancorp; Wells Fargo; Bank of America Corp.; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/20/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 33, p23
A list of brokerage stocks and bank stocks ranked according to performance is presented. Brokerage stocks include Stifel Financial, Oppenheimer Holdings, Southwest Securities, Raymond James, Sanders Morris Harris Group and Legg Mason. Bank Stocks include Bank of America, Wachovia, Credit Suisse...
- $3B Barclays Team Joins Dynasty as Stifel Deal Nears. Agarwal, Shreya // Financial-planning.com;7/27/2015, p4
The article reports on the decision of advisors from banking company Barclays PLC to join other companies or launch their own independent practices following the company's move to sell its wealth management operations in the U.S. to financial services company Stifel Financial Corp. in 2015.