Hopes and Fears For Parmalat
- Parmalat announced plans to invest US$4 million in Zambia's milk sector. // African Business News;8/15/2014, p28
No abstract available.
- Parmalat: Gallons of Milk but No Liquidity. // High Yield Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on the business performance of Italian dairy company Parmalat Finanziaria SpA as of December 2003. Downgrading of the firm's stock value; Misleading information issued by the company about its liquidity; Views of portfolio managers on the state of the company's finances.
- Parmalat's rating goes from 'BBB-' to sour says S&P. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;12/15/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p1
Reports that Italian dairy products producer Parmalat Finanziaria SpA had its credit rating to CC, a four-notch drop in December 2003 after missing a payment. Risk of default faced by the company; Background on the bond payment missed by the company; Failure to attain a payment it was expecting...
- Private market 'taking care of business' Utterly fantastic year despite fraud. C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/1/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
Discusses the performance of the U.S. private placement market in 2003. Traditional deals; Major scandals and controversies; Details of the accounting controversy involving Italian dairy firm Parmalat SpA and its impact of the private placement market.
- Zambia : ITALIAN company to invest over $4m in ZAMBIAand#39;s milk production facilities. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the plans of Italian dairy and food company, Parmalat to invest over 4 million U.S. dollars in milk production facilities in Zambia in 2014.
- Company Overview. // Parmalat Finanziaria SpA SWOT Analysis;Jun2008, p4
An overview of Parmalat SpA, a company which is engaged in the food industry, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2007, as well as principal business offered, including the production of milk and other foods.
- Parmalat Italy Struggles to Repay Bond. // Dairy Foods;Jan2004, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the payment of bond by dairy firm group Parmalat Finanziaria SpA on the last day of the grace period in Italy. Amount of liquidity claimed by the company; Decline of the company's corporate bonds from investment grade to junk status; Decrease of the stock value of the company.
- MAKING More of Milk. Smith, Pamela Accetta // Dairy Field;Feb2002, Vol. 185 Issue 2, p1
Details the making of the milk company Parmalat in Parma, Italy. Innovation of the ultra pasteurization process; Amount of annual sales per year; List of branches worldwide.
- Latin heat. Rico-Torres, Elsa // Dairy Field;Sep99, Vol. 182 Issue 9, p46
Discusses the continued growth enjoyed by milk manufacturer Parmalat SpA in its Latin American operations. Penetration of markets through the purchase of existing companies and the implementation of new plants; Marketing investments into its product brands to raise consumer awareness for its...