Sepracor CFO Hustles To Bring Zero Converts
- Underwriters Vie for Share of Surging Europe IPO Market. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;11/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 221, p5
Reports that an increase in deals by European firms could provide investment banks the opportunity to penetrate the market dominance of the top institutions in technology banking, Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Improved trading of...
- Mortgage Earnings Help Boost Big Bank Stocks. // National Mortgage News;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p12
Cites a report of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. stating that consumer banking business supports investments banking business at large commercial banks. Significance of demand for capital spending in investment banking business; Banks that might beat Wall Street earnings estimated for the...
- CS Offers to Pool Trust-Preferred. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;5/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 88, p20
Reports on the investment capitalization of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. on small banking companies in the U.S. Plan for trust-preferred securities to small bank companies; Services on collateralized debt obligation structuring; Management of the program by Chris Ricciardi.
- The Best Banks in M&A. Brandman, James // Global Finance;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p59
Reveals several best banks in merger and acquisition activities from around the world. Dominance of the financial M&A market by Goldman Sachs; Efforts of Credit Suisse First Boston in capitalizing on food, beverages and consumer products industry; Performance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter in...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Shields, Yvette; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/3/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31607, p7
Presents several news briefs related to Public finance in the U.S. as of April 3, 2003. U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. added Jordan Melick â€” a former Fitch Ratings Inc. analyst to its staff of health care investment bankers, the Minneapolis-based firm announced this week. Municipal...
- Deutsche Tops Q3 HY Bond Rankings. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p1
No abstract available.
- Another Morgan Stanley Defection. Bloomberg News // American Banker;4/8/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 67, p20
Mentions Vikram Gandhi, a Morgan Stanley investment banker who quit to join Credit Suisse First Boston in its New York office. Indication he is the fifth senior executive to leave the company in two weeks; Suggestion that executive departures are linked to chief executive officer, Philip Purcell.
- For Piper Jaffray, California Dream Is Water Works. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;9/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 171, p2
Reports that U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray has opened an office in Los Angeles, California. Acquisition targets of the firm; Services offered to drainage manufacturers.
- Piper Leaves Bancorp Nest. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p1
Reports the independent operation of U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Restructuring of U.S. Bancorp; Importance of the announcement regarding the autonomous operation of the investment banking business; Effectivity of restructuring. INSET: Stone & Youngberg Names Four New VPs.