NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...
- Random House Overtakes HarperCollins As Top Hardcover Nonfiction Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p8
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the 2006 hardcover nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." After having only 23 book titles in 2005, Random House had 38 titles including seven various titles which reached the top spot in 2006. Penguin Group USA...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- Newcomers Take Hold of the Hardcover Fiction List. // Book Publishing Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p7
The article reports the five new titles which is the focus of the "New York Times" hardcover fiction for October 2006 issue. It is inferred that Random House has a controlling lead among publishers which is led by Cormac McCarthy's "The Road." Penguin Group USA is led by "Under Orders" of Dick...
- Random House Controls NYT Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p7
The article provides information on several paperback nonfiction published by various publishers which have been in the newspaper " The New York Times" paperback nonfiction list. Random House Inc. has 19 titles that have been on the list for 222 weeks. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 12 titles that...
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on the list of publishers for paperback nonfiction in 2004 in the U.S. Some of the publishers listed are Random House Inc., Broadway, Three Rivers, Anchor, Vintage, Ballantine, Dell, Knopf, Simon & Schuster, Penguin Group USA Inc., Berkley Plume, Putnam, Dutton,...
- 'A draconian and punitive intrusion ...wildly out of proportion to any potential harm'. // MacUser;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that several book publishers including Penguin, HarperCollins, and Simon & Schuster are opposing a proposed settlement of Apple's dispute with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). According to the author, the DOJ, having ruled that Apple had cooperated with publishers to...