- Blending School Skills With Business Acumen. Goldman, Jay P. // School Administrator;Aug2008, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p43
The article profiles Daniel A. Domenech, executive director of the American Association of School Administrators (AASA). Domenech previously served as a school superintendent in Deer Park, New York and Fairfax County, Virginia as well as senior vice president of the educational publisher...
- Oldsey Moves to McGraw-Hill Education, McGee Leaves, as Hirschberg Shapes His Team. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p1
Reports on McGraw-Hill Education president Henry Hirschberg's recruitment of Pearson Education Inc.'s William Oldsey to become executive vice president of the company.
- Hirshberg Shapes McGraw-Hill Education: Brings in Oldsey from Pearson, and McGee Decamps. // Electronic Education Report;3/28/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the selection of William Oldsey as executive vice president of McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. Work responsibilities assigned to Oldsey; Staff reorganization caused by the appointment of Oldsey; Career highlights of Oldsey.
- Waterhouse Named President of McGraw-Hill Ed. // Educational Marketer;6/18/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p1
The article announces the appointment of Lloyd Waterhouse as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of McGraw-Hill Education.
- Waterhouse Named President & CEO of McGraw-Hill Education. // Electronic Education Report;6/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p5
The article announces the appointment of Lloyd Waterhouse as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of McGraw-Hill Education in June 2012.
- New Executive Director To Take Reins at AASA. Bradley, Ann // Education Week;4/16/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p4
The article announces the appointment of Daniel A. Domenech, as executive director of the American Association of School Administrators.
- People In the News. Carroll, Catherine A. // Education Week;4/2/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p5
No abstract available.
- People …. // Electronic Education Report;10/6/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p7
The article announces the promotion of Alexander Pereira from chief operating officer and chief information officer (CIO) of Boston, Massachusetts-based Xplana Inc. to president and CIO of the firm. The company is a provider of educational computer software in partnership with New York-based...
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.