Japan Leads Decline in Textbook Exports in First Nine Months of '03
- Textbook Exports Increase Signifi cantly in First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;6/9/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the improvement of export activity for textbooks shipped overseas from the U.S. in the first quarter of 2008. It reveals that the export and import trends reflect global opportunities that are important to education publishers. It also notes that the value of textbooks...
- Textbook Exports Slide in H1; Imports Fall More. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- Textbook Exports Outpace Imports In 2004, As Asian Market Heats Up. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the increase on the sales of U.S. textbooks to foreign markets and finds interest in materials in economics, medicine and English-language teaching. Countries where greatest sales increase are acquired; Plan of McGraw-Hill to focus in the expansion of international education; Major...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the Association of American Publishers School Division has changed its process of reporting monthly sales results.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...
- Report roundup. // Education Week;4/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Reports on the availability of reports on education in the United States. Availability of a report on college tuition from the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges; American Council on Education (ACE) Research Brief Series; Jobs for the Future examination of...