Pearson Education CEO Takes Leave Of Absence to Fight Illness
- Jovanovich on Medical Leave. // Publishers Weekly;12/15/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 50, p14
Reports on the decision of Peter Jovanovich, chief executive of Pearson Education, to take a medical leave of absence for a few months, according to his statement released in December 2003. Reason for taking a medical leave of absence.
- Pearson Education's Jovanovich Takes Long-Term Medical Leave. // Educational Marketer;2/7/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the health condition of Peter Jovanovich, CEO of Pearson Education Inc. in upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Impact of his ailing medical condition on his job; Necessity of the double lung transplantation; Decision to take Implications of the long-term medical leave of Jovanovich on the...
- Pearson Education CEO Peter Jovanovich Returns From Leave. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p5
Reports that Peter Jovanovich, CEO of Pearson Education Inc., has returned to work after taking a medical leave of absence. Plan of Jovanovich to increase his time at work in the company; Revenue of the company as of the year 2003.
- Jovanovich Leaves Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the resignation of Peter Jovanovich as chief executive of Pearson Education. Health condition of Jovanovich; Contributions of Jovanovich to Pearson; Information on the executives of Pearson.
- Pearson Education's Jovanovich Counters Dismal Outlook for Instructional Software at SIIA Forum. // Electronic Education Report;3/14/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Discusses Pearson Education chief executive officer Peter Jovanovich's outlooks for instructional software in 2003, presented at the Software & Information Industry Association's Education Venture Forum on February 25, 2003 in New York City.
- IFP chief Nick Cann takes time out due to illness. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/2/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of Nick Cann, chief executive officer of the Institute of Financial Planning Ltd. (IFP) in Great Britain, to take some time away from his job to recover from his illness.
- Weirton Fire Chief Takes Leave During Investigation. HARRIS, LINDA // State Journal (WV);7/29/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p8
The article reports on the move of Weirton Fire chief executive officer (CEO) Dave Lashorn, who is under investigation for allegedly threatening to harm himself and his squad members, to take a voluntary leave of absence.
- Jovanovich Returns to Pearson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p10
Announces that Pearson Education head Peter Jovanovich returned to work on a part-time basis in May 2004 after a double lung transplant in March. Importance of his publishing career; Target growth in Pearson's higher education business for the year.
- N.J.'s Unity Investigating CEO. Reosti, John // American Banker;11/21/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 225, p4
Unity Bancorp Inc. says its president and chief executive, Anthony J. Feraro, has taken a leave of absence while the Clinton, New Jersey, bank investigates expense reimbursement requests it says he made. Chairman David D. Dallas has been appointed the interim CEO. In a press release on...