- 'Spot' Financial Planning: The Newest Trend? // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
This section invites readers to offer their opinion on a trend called spot financial planning.
- Practice what you preach. Liondis, George // Money Management;7/28/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p12
Focuses on the goal of advisers to improve the financial gains of their clients in Australia. Recognition of the value of good practice management by financial planners.
- Dealer groups focus on young planners. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;2/14/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that financial planning dealer groups seek to reduce the average age of planners as way of future business proofing.
- Advisers will benefit from more higher-rate taxpayers. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;3/28/2013, p18
The article reports on the increase in personal allowances in Great Britain and the financial planning opportunities it will create for advisers.
- Para troopers. Whitbread, Sue // Money Marketing;6/27/2013, p36
The author comments on the benefits of the integration of a paraplanning function into financial planning firms in Great Britain, making reference to a survey of paraplanners conducted by the Institute of Financial Planning.
- Will new advice strategies work? Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;11/8/2012, p36
The author comments on the debate over financial advice and how it should be delivered to clients in Great Britain. He considers the question of whether there really is a need to develop a new model of financial adviser in the country. He describes a case wherein the independent financial...
- Catching the next wave of change. McDonald, Tony // Money Management;10/5/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p18
The article focuses on the need for financial planners to overhaul their offerings to meet the changing demands of clients in Australia. The revolution has spawned new industries, from financial planning to industry funds. Investment experts are managing the total asset planning needs of the...
- Internet Impact. Veres, Bob // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
This article discusses the impact of the Internet on the financial planning profession in the U.S. as of September 2002. There are several changes brought about by the three major communications innovations of the past five centuries. The first, which has been studied in depth by historians, is...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.