Process, Potential and Personality
- 2004 FPA Chapter Recognition Program. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p22
The article lists the 2004 Financial Planning Association (FPA) Chapter Recognition Program award winners. Over 70 chapters were honored at the November 2004 ceremony for their performance and special achievements in community outreach, member outreach, and membership development. Groups were...
- Nominate, Recognize Your Extraordinary Colleagues. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p27
The article announces that Financial Planning Association (FPA) will accept nominations for the 2010 Heart of Financial Planning Award until June 4, 2010 to award extraordinary FPA member, financial planning firm, and FPA chapter.
- FPA overhauls awards. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;8/21/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the changes to the Fellows and Distinguished Service Awards (DSA) of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia. FPA has increased the value of the awards in an effort to encourage more nominations, and gave higher profile to the recipients. The nominations for...
- Selecting the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year. // Money Management;11/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p16
The article offers information on how the judges of the 2011 Financial Planner of the Year award of Financial Planning Association (FPA) including its 2010 winner Catherine Robson, former FPA chair Julie Berry, and "Money Management" managing editor Mike Taylor have chosen its winners.
- Gwen Fletcher award. TAYLOR, MIKE // Money Management;5/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p5
The article reports on the Gwen Fletcher Memorial Award established by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in recognition to Gwen Fletcher for her contributions in financial planning, her support to education, and her as an role model in the financial planning profession.
- 2006 Chapter Recognition Program. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p27
The article reports the recipients of recognition from the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) 2006 Chapter Recognition Program, which was held at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado and featured 67 participating chapters that recruited new members and worked with the media to...
- Heart of Financial Planning Distinguished Service Awards. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2008 Solutions, p28
The article solicits nominees for the Heart of Financial Planning Distinguished Service awards, to be presented at FPA Boston 2008 on October 4-7, 2008. Potential nominees may include individual members of the Financial Planning Association (FPA), an FPA chapter, or any person or organization...
- Money Management: Time to walk the talk. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/24/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p16
The article presents the research conducted by Financial Planning Association (FPA) that addressed the financial difficulties experienced by Australians. The research revealed that 73% experienced difficulties in which 39% understood super-annuation, 35% can afford to purchase a home, 30% has...
- Nifty At 50. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p80
Features Richard Wagner, lawyer and founder of WorthLiving LLC. Basis for the decision of Wagner to venture into financial planning; Expected client base of the company; Challenges faced by Wagner in asset allocation.