Banks waive coupon-redemption fees following pressure from Rhode Island
- Fleet unit joins Home Loan Bank of Boston. // American Banker;4/15/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 72, p5
Reports on the joining of Fleet National Bank of Rhode Island with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston (FHLB). Services provided by FHLB to its members; Total number of member financial institutions of FHLB; Overview of FHLB's operations.
- BancBoston adds another two. // High Yield Report;04/20/98, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p3
Announces the appointment of Douglas M. McRae and Harry C. Hagerty as managing directors of BancBoston Securites company's investment banking group. What role McRae will take on; Job description of Hagerty; Who they will report too; Background information on McRae and Hagerty.
- BancBoston adds analyst to growing high-yield effort. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p10
Looks at BancBoston Securities hiring former J.P. Morgan analyst Sally Dessloch as managing director. Duties of Dessloch; Comments from Steve Shenfeld, managing director and group head of United States capital markets at BancBoston Securities.
- BancBoston hires Dessloch. // High Yield Report;03/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p3
Looks at the Sally Dessloch being hired as managing director in high yield research, by BancBoston Securities Incorporated. Who Dessloch will report to; Comments from Steven Shenfeld, head of high yield at BancBoston; Background information on Dessloch.
- Thomas joins BancBoston as managing director. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30235, p35
Reports that BancBoston Securities Inc. has hired Carolyn Thomas as the firm continues to expand its loan syndications sales, trading and research group. Thomas' former job at Paribas Capital Markets; Responsibilities at BancBoston.
- Playing in the backfields of high-yield finance. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 17, p29
Reports on the entry of BancBoston Securities and Gleacher NatWest into the high-yield business. Comments from Steve Shenfield, head of United States capital markets at BancBoston; Reason the companies entered the business; Detailed information on the two companies; Number of transaction...
- Underwriting milestone for BankBoston: Its first domestic high-yield deal. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;10/20/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 202, p17
Reports on BancBoston Securities Inc.'s domestic high-yield deal with Unicco Service Co. Value of the deal; Utilization of proceeds from the offering.
- BancBoston's solo effort. // High Yield Report;10/13/97, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p3
Focuses on the expected pricing of a deal for UNICCO Services Company, a Rule 144A sole, managed by BancBoston Securities. Value of the offering; What the proceeds of the deal will be used for; Background information on UNICCO.
- BancBoston flies solo. // High Yield Report;10/20/97, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p6
Reports on BancBoston Securities company's $105 million deal for UNICCO Service company on October 14, 1997. Details on the deal increasing by $5 million during syndication; What the proceeds from the deal will be used for; Conditions of the deal.