Moody's Investors Service downgrades Allegheny Hospitals Centennial debt to B2
- AHERF's Pittsburgh-area hospitals lowered by Moody's due to woes. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30529, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded its bond ratings on Allegheny Health, Education and Research Foundation's (AHERF) hospitals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Citing of deterioration of AHERF hospitals' financial resources; Factors which contributed to financial uncertainty;...
- S&P mulls downgrade of Pennsylvania group. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/30/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30425, p48
Focuses on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s possible downgrading of about $400 million of outstanding debt for the Allegheny, Pennsylvania Health Education & Research Foundation. Issues affected by the news of downgrading.
- Death of Pennsylvania hospital deal may mean health agency's downgrade. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/24/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30421, p1
Focuses on the possible downgrading of bonds issued on behalf of the Allegheny Health Education & Research Foundation following the failure Vanguard Health System Inc.'s deal to buy six of the agency's facilities in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rating by Moody's Investors Service; Facilities...
- AHERF branch distanced. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p1
Reports that Pennsylvania Attorney General Mike Fisher was given permission to further distance Allegheny University Hospitals-West from the bankruptcy of its parent organization. Exclusion of the AUH-West hospitals in the July 1998 bankruptcy filing by the Allegheny Health, Education and...
- Armstrong Co., Pa., Hospital Wins Baa3. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade the rating on Armstrong County, Pennsylvania's Memorial Hospital's Series 1991 bonds with a stable outlook.
- Fitch Drops Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital to Junk Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p4
Reports on the rate given by Fitch Ratings to the outstanding debt issued by Holy Cross Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Factors causing the downgraded rating; Total amount of the bonds; Causes to the operational losses incurred by the hospital.
- Bond downgrades take lead. G.A. // AHA News;5/1/95, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p4
Reports on tax-exempt hospital-bond downgrades in the United States for the first quarter of 1995. Impact of managed care on bond ratings; List of bond-rating changes.
- Hospital-bond ratings sustain a beating. G.A. // AHA News;4/10/95, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the increase in tax-exempt hospital-bond rating downgrades in the first quarter of 1994 as cited by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Comparison with the 1994 figure of the same period; Factors that contribute to the increase in rating downgrades.
- Upgrades reach 10-year high. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;7/31/95, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p4
Lists Standard and Poor Corp.'s upgraded and downgraded hospital bond ratings in the second quarter of fiscal year 1995. Strength of local markets that overcame the pressures on health care facilities; List of upgrades; List of downgrades.