Standard & Poor's to offer its credit ratings electronically
- Nuclear utility data base available. // Electrical World;Sep96, Vol. 210 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the availability of Standard & Poor's Nuclear Utility Data Base. Database as source of data for nuclear utility sector; Database features; Contact information.
- Dow Jones to carry Kennybase. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p26
Presents information on the announcement of Dow Jones Markets in New York that it will carry J.J. Kenny's KENNYBASE database, owned by Standard & Poor's Company. Details on who owns KENNYBASE; Description of KENNYBASE; Information on KENNYQUOTE's daily bidside pricing; Contact information.
- NET ADVANTAGE FROM STANDARD & POOR'S. Bennett, Terrence B. // Online;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p59
Features the Net Advantage database of Standard & Poor's. Benefits of the database; Criticism on the search interface of the database; Concept of the database.
- CALIFORNIA: S&P Boosts Stanislaus COPs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Stanislaus County, California's certificates of participation (COP) to A-plus from A, by Standard & Poor's Corp. in conjunction with a planned $42.7 million COP refunding. For Fiscal 2005 and 2006, the county's general fund posted surpluses of $23 million...
- Uptick in S&P rating of bank loans hints crossovers are on rise. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;12/13/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 238, p17
Reports on the flourishing bank loan rating of Standard & Poor's providing fresh evidence that the bond and loan markets are converging. Evaluation of bank loans since July 1, 1996; Efforts by commercial banks and their corporate customers to cater to the growing number of institutional...
- Standard & Poor's Downgrades D.C. Apartment Complex to BB. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;7/31/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p4
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded to BB from A on $200,000 of multifamily housing revenue bonds used to finance renovation of two District of Columbia apartment complexes. According to the rating agency, the bonds could default if federal payments fall through. The...
- S&P Revises Monroe County, N.Y., Outlook to Negative. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p6
The article reports on the plan of Monroe County, New York, to sell its $75.9 million tax-exempt general obligation bond on July 11, 2007. The plan is duly supported by Standard & Poor, which reportedly assigned a BBB-plus rating with negative outlook to the bonds. If succeeded, the proceeds...
- S&P Warns of Poor Credit Quality. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p1
Deals with the statement issued by Standard and Poor's on the deterioration of credit quality in the United States and international bond markets. Status of the industrial credit ratio; Industries most affected by the deterioration of credit quality; Investment upgrades and downgrades in the...
- Blue List's indicator value Wanes as funds begin listing holdings. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p1
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp.'s daily list of dealer offerings may be losing value as a barometer of market inventories in the United States. Effects of liquidity on the municipal bond market; Market participants' concerns when the Blue List exceeds 1.5 billion dollars.