Cambridge Partners closes its public finance operation
- Javelin Board Gives the Nod To Hospira Bid. // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p214
The article reports on the decision of Javelin Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s decision to have a contract signing with Hospira Inc. in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Heating Program Announced. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;9/13/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the partnership between Cambridge Engineering Inc. and Philips Lighting Co. to create the power of four program for the third-party logistics (3PL) warehouse/distribution center market in Missouri in 2010.
- Walgreens takes stand against PBM. // Chain Drug Review;7/18/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the decision of pharmaceutical company Walgreens Co. to cut its partnership with Express Scripts Inc.
- Other Music Shuts Boston Store. Robinson, Matthew S. // Billboard;4/27/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 17, p55
Reports that Cambridge, Massachusetts record store Other Music has closed after one year in operation. Reasons for the closure, including the high cost of real estate in the Cambridge area; Competition among area record stores; Comments from co-owner Josh Madell about the decision.
- PubliCARD takes wraps off hard drive duplication tool. // Fairfield County Business Journal;06/14/99, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p12
Reports on Fairfield, Connecticut-based PubliCARD Inc.'s launch of DataFast D-101, a hand-held hard drive duplication tool developed by PubliCARD subsidiary Greystone Peripherals. Applications of the unit; Diagnostic capabilities; Design.
- Cambridge, Bain become partners. // Automotive Industries;Feb96, Vol. 176 Issue 2, p184
Reports on Cambridge Industries Inc.'s decision to sell a minority interest in the company to Bain Capital Inc.
- JOHNSON CONTROLS TO EXIT STRONGSVILLE. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the influence of the decision of Ford Motor Co. to cease production minivans on the plans of the Johnson Controls Inc. to close the Strongsville plant.
- Technicolor d-cinema bytes bullet. Crabtree, Sheigh; Sperling, Nicole // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/19/2002, Vol. 376 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the decision taken by Technicolor Digital Cinema Inc. to close its business development and exhibitor relations departments. Reasons for the decision taken by the company; Layoffs in the company's staff; Continued partnership of the company with technology provider Qualcomm Inc.
- Cambridge Industries buys interest in Regal Plastics. // Automotive Industries;Oct95, Vol. 175 Issue 10, p146
Reports on Cambridge Industries Holdings Inc.'s purchase of minority interests in Regal Plastics Co. Background information on Cambridge Industry and Regal Plastics.