- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p25
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of negotiated bond sales for November 12 to 14, 2014 including the Alabama Housing Finance Authority, Northwest Fire District of Pima County in Arizona and Water and Sewer System Revenue Refunding and Improvement Bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p22
Tables are presented that indicated the negotiated sales outcome of several bonds including North Marshall Utilities Board's Water Revenue Bonds, Arizona Transportation Board's Transportation Excise Tax Revenue Refunding Bonds and Pima County Industrial Development Authority's Education Revenue...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33216, p17
Several charts are presented depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, securities prices, and visible supply.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33144, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 6, 2009, including the government securities prices, municipal bond index and bond yields from June 22 to July 6.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33144, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the U.S. bond market in 2009, including short-term tax-exempt yields, government securities prices and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the bond market in the U.S. for the month ending February 2, 2011 including the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding, prices of government securities as of 3:30pm and weighted average of all publicly held bond issues with...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33202, p29
Several charts depicting the municipal bond market of the U.S. including municipal bond index, general obligation yields from 2010 to 2039, base rate in taxable and tax-exemption, and the Barclays capital long treasury bond index are presented.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33208, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the business performance of bonds in the U.S. including market yields since October 15-28, 2009, flow of bonds from November 2008-October 2009 and prices in government securities.