Prices bounce up on purchasing survey
- NAPM index fell 56.6% in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p2
Reports on the decrease in the National Association of Purchasing Management's composite index in October 1999, compared to September of the same year, on a seasonally adjusted basis. Prices paid index; Economic activity in the manufacturing sector; Overall economy growth; Employment index; New...
- NAPM Index Rose To 49.9% in Sept. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the rate of increase of the manufacturing index of the National Association of Purchasing Management in September 2000 as compared to August 2000 figures. Decline of new orders index; Employment index; Price index; Inventories index.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;7/1/95, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p9
Cites a National Association of Purchasing Management report indicating that paper prices continue to increase.
- NAPM-NY Index Falls To 246.2 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p2
Reports on the survey of the National Conditions Index by the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York in New York. Reduction in the index; Percentage of the reduction in the index; Contribution of the terrorist attacks on the index reduction.
- Purchasing managers' index down to 46.8%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p2
Announces the decline in the price index of the National Association of Purchasing Management from 48.3 percent in October 1998 to 46.8 percent in November 1998.
- Yield hits 4-year low on NAPM, light trading. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p2
Reports that the yield on the 30-year government bond has reached a four-year low on January 2, 1998. National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) December 1997 index; Bond prices; Trading volume.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 2. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. National Association of Purchasing Management Index; Construction spending; Government securities.
- Treasury prices knocked by run-up in stocks. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;11/04/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30266, p2
Presents the result of the October, 1997 survey of the National Association of Purchasing Management on the Treasury security prices. Decline in the price of the long-bond and the ten-year note; Percent increase in the five-year and two-year note yield; Industrial average of Dow Jones; Effect...
- Munis down in meager trading; market waits for non-farm payrolls. Kralev, Nicholas; Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p2
Highlights the April 1, 1999 performance of municipal securities in the United States, following the Treasuries' decline on a National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) manufacturing report. Light secondary activity; Performance of government bonds; NAPM index.