MHEFA gives week a little more heft, emphasis on `little'
- Extra term aids $195 million Mass. HEFA sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p2
Discloses that an extra maturity was created to satisfy the strong demand and lower interest expense for $195.12 million Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority bond issue.
- Massachusetts HEFA Sees Second Heavy Year of College Issues. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31075, p36
Reports on the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority's issuance of school bonds in 2000. Structure of the bonds issued; Uses of the proceeds from the bonds.
- MassHEFA to Refinance Auction-Rate Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p1
The article reports on the implementation of new approval policies by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority (MassHEFA) and its decision to refinance nearly $600 million of auction-rate debt. The policy change would provide borrowers who are in need of converting...
- MassHEFA Hopes Harvard Deal Encourages Web Issuance. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p4
Reports on the sale of bonds by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority for Harvard University. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- MassHEFA to Sell $620 Million on Behalf of Partners HealthCare. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32643, p36
The article reports on the plan of Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority to sell $620 million of publicly offered revenue debt on behalf of Partners HealthCare System. According to director Debra Sloan, the fixed-rate issue will range from $220 million to $320 million,...
- Smith College raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised the rating on the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority's bond offering for Smith College.
- MassHEFA to sell bonds for Southcoast. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p6
Reports on Southcoast Health System's issuance of $95 million worth of bonds through the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority (MassHEFA) on January 21, 1998. MassHEFA's previous bond issues for CareGroup Inc. and Partners Healthcare System; Favorable factors working for the...
- Massachusetts HEFA Selling $375M for UMass, Williams College. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32525, p42
The article reports on the plan of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority to sell $375.3 million of revenue debt through two issues for the University of Massachusetts and Williams College in the bond market. The fixed-rate deal for the university consists of three series...
- MASSACHUSETTS: CareGroup Now Positive. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32642, p9
The article reports on the revision of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority's outlook on its revenue bonds issued for CareGroup Inc. to positive from stable, by Standard & Poor's Corp. The revision reflects the firm's sound financial profile and continued financial...