Zurich Group, Scudder complete nuptials
- Scudder develops employee education tool. Philip, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p29
Reports on Scudder Defined Contribution Services' development of an interactive education tool for use by enrollment meeting trainers. Features of the computer-based presentation program; Plan for product testing at selected client locations.
- Web site targets sponsors. Williams, Fred; Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;09/15/97, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p31
Reports on the Web site launched by Scudder Defined Contribution Services to provide information about Scudder's retirement plan capabilities to consultants and potential clients. Comment from Michele A. Cockery, Scudder's product development manager; Address of the Web site.
- 2 exec survive shifts by Scudder Kemper. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;1/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p11
Looks at an announcement by Scudder Kemper Investments, to keep the same bank channel chiefs in the United States as Scudder Stevens and Clark and Zurich Kemper Investments before they merged. Background information on an annoucement pertaining to the launching of five Kemper funds; Inclusion...
- Questions on a manager's restructuring. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;12/22/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p12
Editorial. States that apparent efforts by Scudder Kemper Investments Incorporated relates to the preservation of profit centers may cost its clients. Details on the proposed reorganization structure and change in the investment process; Discussion on the constant mergers and acquisitions of...
- Americans over 50 worry. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p41
Reports on a survey conducted by Scudder Kemper Investments, New York, on the expectation of older American in relation to retirement. Comments made by John Feather, director of the AARP Andrus Foundation; Dilemma with is faced by older Americans; Results of the survey.
- Scudder Kemper adds technology, health-care funds. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;3/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 51, p10
Gives information on the Scudder Choice Series and the Scudder Health care Fund, two sector funds introduced by New York-based Scudder Kemper Investments. Focus of each fund; Views from a Scudder spokesman; Fiancial information on the company.
- Scudder to add 40 401(k) sponsors. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;12/13/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 238, p12
Reports on Scudder, Stevens & Clark's new 401(k) plans for 1997. Expected addition of 40 sponsors; Assets managed; New accounts.
- Scudder Stevens sets up a discount broker. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;10/29/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 208, p24
Reports on Scudder Stevens & Clark's formation of a discount brokerage called Scudder Brokerage Services. Offer of funds from families called the Fund Folio; Mark S. Casady as head of the unit.
- Women, men accept similar levels of risk. Star, Marlene Givant; Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/11/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p34
Reports that despite the perception that they are more averse to risk, women are just as agressive as men in investing for retirement. Statistics on female individual retirement account shareholders; Research done by Scudder, Stevens & Clark.