Municipals rally in early activity on coattails of NAPM report
- Munis down in meager trading; market waits for non-farm payrolls. Kralev, Nicholas; Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p2
Highlights the April 1, 1999 performance of municipal securities in the United States, following the Treasuries' decline on a National Association of Purchasing Management (NAPM) manufacturing report. Light secondary activity; Performance of government bonds; NAPM index.
- Yield hits 4-year low on NAPM, light trading. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p2
Reports that the yield on the 30-year government bond has reached a four-year low on January 2, 1998. National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) December 1997 index; Bond prices; Trading volume.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 2. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. National Association of Purchasing Management Index; Construction spending; Government securities.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Greenspan, Alan; Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p2
No abstract available.
- News in brief. Vadum, Matthew; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p2
Focuses on developments that may affect the bond market in the United States, current as of February 4, 2000. Includes decline of first-time applications for state unemployment benefits; Decline of the National Association of Purchasing Management's non-manufacturing business activity index.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p25
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. General obligation bond anticipation notes from the City of New Milford in Connecticut; Public improvement serial bonds from the City of Schenectady in New York; Bond anticipation...
- Led by low rates, Georgia agency's big refunding tops primary. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p1
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 10, 1997. Includes news on the $399.2 million refunding from the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia; Scant selling by investors in the secondary market; Flatness of the debt futures market; J.P....
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.