- DIGITAL COENS. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Nov2003, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p67
Features the editing strategies of Joel and Ethan Coen on the motion picture "Intolerable Cruelty." Software used; Statements of postproduction supervisor/associate film editor Dave Diliberto on the editing part of the whole production; Identification of requirements for the editing process.
- Sound editors reel out pic noms. Hobbs, John // Daily Variety;2/11/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 52, p10
Reports on the 2001 nominees for the 49th Annual Golden Reel Awards of the Motion Picture Sound Editors organization.
- Shooting with Video. // BKSTS Journal;Sep1984, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p421
The article previews two courses on portable camera and tape editing techniques that will be held at the University of Warwick on October 26-28, 1984.
- The Kindest Cut. Kaplan, Ben // New York;12/3/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p82
Previews the Master Class: The Art of Film Editing program, which deals with discussions about films and editing techniques.
- CLARIFICATION. // Televisual;Dec2007, p55
A correction to the news article "The Finish" that was published in the lead story in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- EDITFEST NY 2012 A SPLICE OF THE BIG APPLE. Gilchrist, Garrett // CinemaEditor;2012 3rd Quarter, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses the 2012 EditFest New York (NY) held at the Directors Guild Theater in Manhattan, New York City on June 8-9, which featured film and television editors including Jeff Wolf, Milton Ginsberg, and Lance Edmands.
- Bigger shops not always better in effects, post biz. Argy, Stephanie // Variety;11/17/97 Supplement Los Angeles, Vol. 369 Issue 2, p39
Relates observations relevant to the conditions of film editing facilities in California. Competition of post-production facilities; Comparison between large and small post-production companies; Advantages of one-stop effects shopping; Investment implications.
- Firm takes HD editing mobile. Crabtree, Sheigh // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/27/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 47, p6
Reports that in Los Angeles, California, the motion picture postproduction services provider Doctor Rawstock has introduced a mobile video editing system. Reason behind creation of the editing system; Desire of filmmakers for editing on-set for the film; Technical hurdles that have always...
- `ER,' `seaQuest' among 6 vying for Golden Reel. DiOrio, Carl // Hollywood Reporter;3/15/95, Vol. 336 Issue 21, p4
Announces nominations in several television award categories of the Motion Picture Sound Editors for 1995. Nominees.