- Hallways fill with echoes of the baby boom. // Curriculum Review;Sep96, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the enrollment of 51.7 million children in public and private elementary and secondary schools in the United States in 1996, according to the `American School Board Journal.'
- Clark County School District enrollment projections. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p3
Presents a chart related to Clark County School District enrollment projections through Year 2007.
- Fewer completed Year 12. // Youth Studies Australia;Autumn1994, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Reports on a study of Australian schools which shows a decline in the number of students completing school at the end of Year 12. Reasons for the drop in numbers; Retention rate; Shift toward non-government schools.
- Public school enrollment. Schroeder, Ken // Education Digest;Feb95, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p74
Reports on the increase in K-12 public school enrollments for the schoolyear 1994-95 in the United States. Figures.
- Why some vocational senior secondary schools in poor areas find it difficult to enroll students... Wang Songsheng // Chinese Education & Society;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p67
Focuses on the reasons for the enrollment difficulties of students in vocational senior secondary schools in rural areas in China, with emphasis on solutions of the enrollment problems as wells as coordinating the development of education with local economic construction. Perception that...
- Enrolling in junior middle school is like fighting to cross a single-plank bridge; the sole... Zhuang Yuxing // Chinese Education & Society;May/Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p59
Provides information pertaining to the changes implemented to junior middle school enrollment and the heavy work load the students in China have to bear. Discussions on some of the changes needed to make school enrollment easier; What advice is given to district education departments to help...
- Educators face battle of bulging classes. Spaid, Elizabeth Levit // Christian Science Monitor;9/13/96, Vol. 88 Issue 203, p4
Reports on the rise of enrollments in the United States. Entry of the children of baby boomers to the educational system; Increased immigration and higher birthrates among blacks and Hispanics; Fresh demand for teachers.
- Delgado West Bank no secret as student enrollment soars. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/28/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p41
Reports on the increase of student enrollment at Delgado Community College in New Orleans, Louisiana. Increase of enrollments during economic downturns.
- TLU Reports Record Enrollment. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p5
The article reports the increase in enrollment rate at the Texas Lutheran University in Seguin.