- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/21/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p26
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. publishing industry. On his Web site, Michael Connelly shares what he likes about being a writer. James Patterson plans to publish seven more books in 2008, including his first nonfiction, "Against Medical Advice," written with Hal Friedman. A list of...
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/21/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p27
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. publishing industry. Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope" was a hardcover success, spending 24 weeks on "Publishers Weekly's" nonfiction bestseller list, including two in the number one spot. Author James Patterson shares his views about reading...
- Random House on Top of NYT Hardcover Fiction List Again. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the hardcover fiction category list for the third consecutive year. Random House led with 65 titles and is followed by Penguin Group USA Inc. with 37 titles including Nora Robert's "Angels Fall." Simon & Schuster Inc. ranked...
- Influx Of New Titles Continues In October. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2011, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the figures of the influx of new titles of books in the U.S. wherein the flow of 279 ISBNs to bestseller lists in September 2011 has nearly matched for October 2011's number of new ISBNs. In addition, the upswing in September that intensified in October represented three...
- Behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;12/9/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 50, p17
Discusses publishing news for the week of December 9, 1996, about bestsellers. The omission of `Angela's Ashes,' by Frank McCourt from the 1996 National Book Awards; The relaunch of the book `The Christmas Box,' by Richard Paul Evans; The publication of `The Christmas Tree,' by Julie Salamon...
- --The Publishers--. // Book Publishing Report;04/09/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Lists the publishers of hardcover nonfiction bestsellers through April 8, 2001. Simba Information from the 'New York Times' bestseller lists; Number of weeks in the list.
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p3
Ranks United States-based publishers by hardcover nonfiction bestsellers from year-to-date through August 26, 2001. Random House; Simon & Schuster; HarperCollins; Penguin Putnam.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p3
Presents a chart depicting bestseller publishers in New York City. Number of bestselling titles from Random House; Duration of bestsellers.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p3
Presents a chart related to the publishers of bestsellers as of February 2002.