Taylor & Francis Keeps Building; Acquires STM Publisher Marcel Dekker
- Publisher a Binghamton success story. Eyle, Alexandra // Business Journal (Central New York);05/11/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p12
Profiles Haworth Press Inc., a publishing company in Binghamton, New York. Foundation of the company in 1979; Services offered by the company; Expansion of the company to several regions of the United States; Marketing strategies employed by the company; Plans of the company to use the Internet...
- Full steam ahead for Taylor & Francis. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;4/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 14, p19
Focuses on the financial performance of Great Britain-based scientific and academic publisher, Taylor & Francis, in 1998. Celebration of 200th year of publishing; Reorganization of its offices and warehousing in the United States; Increase in revenues in 1998.
- Freeze on journal prices by Taylor & Francis. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;9/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 15, p28
Reports that the British publisher, Taylor & Francis has announced a two-year freeze of all its journal prices at 1985 levels. Offering of a four-year run of stable prices.
- Publishers and Vendors. // Technicalities;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p24
The article offers news briefs related to publishers and vendors catering to the technical services profession as of January 2015 including the management by Taylor & Francis Group of Informa Healthcare's portfolio of 180 journals, the plan of Simon & Schuster to no longer require libraries to...
- Taylor & Francis, EBSCO Team Up with E-Books. // Information Today;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p55
The article focuses on the partnership between EBSCO and Taylor & Francis Group to offer electronic-book packages to the global customer base of EBSCO.
- Taylor & Francis announces new e-book packages. // Research Information;Apr/May2010, Issue 47, p29
The article evaluates the eFocus electronic book subscription package from Taylor & Francis Group.
- Taylor & Francis Buys Routledge. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;11/9/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 45, p11
Reports that academic journals publisher, the Taylor and Francis company purchased the United Kingdom academic publisher, the Routledge company. Value of the deal; When Taylor and Francis became a public company; Benefits of the combined company.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p8
Cites developments concerning the international book publishing industry, as of July 17, 2000. Rise in comparable-store sales of Waterstone Booksellers for the year ended April 30; Academic publisher Taylor & Francis' plan to make almost all of its titles available as electronic books by the...
- International news. // Book Publishing Report;09/20/99, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p8
Reports on developments in the book publishing industry worldwide as of September 20, 1999. Includes sales performance of professional publisher Taylor & Francis; Free access to digital versions of electronic book titles of Dorling Kindersley; Resignation of Lothar Eckstein as operations...