INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p18
Presents several charts depicting the investment banking on media/telecommunication. Accounts on the equity and equity related deals on the market; Amount of the global underwriting fees; List of security type.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p52
Presents investment banking data concerning telecommunications underwriting as of November 1, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p74
Presents information about the investment banking status in the telecommunications industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of telecommunication insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p80
Presents data on telecommunications deals by the U.S. investment banking industry, for the period ending January 15, 2004. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p18
Reports investment banking on global media and telecommunications. Volume of media and telecommunications underwriting; Merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p48
Cites developments on investment banking in the telecommunication sector as of March 1, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Syndicated loans; Global debt; Global equity deals.
- Never mind the strategy, feel the width. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p10
Discusses the disagreement between a consultant and a group of investment bankers as to why they are investing in telecommunication deals. Role of valuations and strategy in the sector; Search for Internet strategy; Rationale behind the mergers between telecommunication companies and their...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p48
Depicts investment banking for telecommunication recent as of December 1, 2003. Global volume by product and underwriting volume as of November 24, 2003; International equity deals as of November 26, 2003; Syndicated loans in the United States as of November 26, 2003.
- Investment banks continue hunt for telecom research. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p10
Reports the hiring of telecommunications analysts Tom Lee in Chase H&Q investment bank in the United States. Impact of the resignation of Lee on previous employer Salomon Smith Barney; Initial public offerings registered by Salomon Smith Barney; responsibilities of Lee in Chase.