A Never Ending Battle
- NCFE collapse sells docs, vendors short. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Jan2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p27
Reports on the impact of the collapse of financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) on the practice of physicians in the U.S., as of January 2003. Hospitals that sought bankruptcy protection because of its dealing with NCFE; Details on the physician buyout led by Serra Community...
- Haunted by Enron's ghost. Taylor, Mark; Tieman, Jeff // Modern Healthcare;11/25/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p6
Reports on the decision of healthcare financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in 2002. Impact of the move on NCFE customers; Efforts of the NCFE to control issues surrounding the bankruptcy; Concerns from several...
- DVI files for Chapter 11. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Sep2003, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the filing of DVI company for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on August 25, 2003. Reason of the company for filing the bankruptcy protection; Information on DVI; Comparison between DVI and National Century Financial Enterprises, the healthcare financier that went bankrupt in November...
- Chapter 11 for National Century. // American Banker;11/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 222, p19
Reports that National Century Financial Enterprises Inc. has filed for protection from creditors under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code as of November 2002. Lowering of its debt ratings amid allegations of mismanagement; How its collapse will affect several health care companies;...
- Bankruptcy loves company. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;11/18/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p12
Focuses on the effects of the closure of healthcare financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) in the U.S. Details on the possible filing for bankruptcy protection or closure of the operations of NCFE clients, including Tender Loving Care Health Care Services; Impact of the NCFE...
- Bankroll bust. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p22
Discusses the bankruptcy filing by healthcare financier National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) Incorporated. Impact of the bankruptcy filing; NCFE creditors; Company's major trustees.
- No more money. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;11/11/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the decision of the National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE), a healthcare accounts receivable purchaser in the U.S., to stop weekly payments. History of the company; Impact of the decision on hospitals; Information on the financial condition of the financial company; Impact of...
- Behind NCFE's good news. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p10
Provides information on the financial condition of the National Century Financial Enterprises (NCFE) as of February 2003. Amount of debt of NCFE from bondholders; Biggest debtor of NCFE.
- NCFE case echoes credit chaos. Mellman, Donald // Modern Healthcare;5/26/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Final Chapters in NCFE Saga?," published in the May 5, 2008 issue.