Not Funny Ha Ha Funny peculiar
- Are We More Productive When We Have More Time Off? Zenger, Jack; Folkman, Joseph // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;6/17/2015, p2
The article presents the findings of a study which investigated the impact of different amounts of vacation on the attitudes of employees toward productivity using data from 20 countries with the most paid vacation days and data from the U.S.
- Arbeiten im Urlaub. // Die Bank;oct2013, Issue 10, p75
The article discusses employee attitudes toward working while on vacation in several countries, including Germany, the United States, and Great Britain.
- Use Your Personal Time Effectively. // TeamWork;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
The article offers tips on personal time management among employees. It says that planning a little rest and relaxation and taking advantage of vacation days can make an employee more productive at work. It states that employees should overestimate sick time to account the days when they least...
- NO TIME OFF LIKE THE PRESENT. // CA Magazine;May2004, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p9
Looks at the elaborate and creative explanations when requesting for vacation time by accountemps in a survey. Inappropriateness of the request for time off to seek other options; Comments with regard to offering details when asking for days off by Max Messmer, author of "Motivating Employees...
- Vacation Time May Be Key To Keeping, Attracting Employees. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p19
Focuses on a study done by human resources consultant William M. Mercer, which dealt with changes in the attitude of workers in the United States. Preference for an increase in the amount of vacation days offered; European lawmakers' approval of legislation requiring a set number of vacation...
- Downside of vacations: Most consider quitting after it. // HR Specialist;Oct2013, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on a survey by employment website Monster.com, which reveals that employees are more likely to look for another job after returning from a vacation.
- Relax, donâ€™t do it. Juergen, Michelle // Entrepreneur;Nov2014, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p26
The article discusses paid time off (PTO) received by employees, explores the reasons employees do not take the time off they are entitled to, despite studies demonstrating that it is healthy to do, and statistics on attitudes of workers and senior executives on taking vacation. INSET: sledule...
- New legislation requires all lobbyists to register and record their activities. Hughes, Dave // World of Irish Nursing & Midwifery;Sep2015, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p11
No abstract available.
- Electoral Commission releases guidance on the lobbying act. // Third Sector;8/1/2014, Issue 803, p12
The article reports on full guidance documents and fact sheets produced by the British Electoral Commission on compliance with the Transparency of Lobbying, Non-party Campaigning and Trade Union Administration Act 2014.