An Intercepted Mail
- Sector Outlook--Energy. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
Presents an outlook on the petroleum industry in Mexico as of June 2003. Market structure of Mexican oil industry; Modernization of Petroleos Mexicano's Minatitlan refinery; Forecast for natural gas production.
- Over a barrel. Baker, George // Business Mexico;May1998, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p10
Focuses in May 1998, on the declining price of oil and its effects on the Mexican oil industry. Mexico's reduction of spending plans; Petroleos Mexicanos' (Pemex) contribution to federal revenue; Decline in Pemex's stock value; Reference to a reduction in oil production to stabilise oil prices;...
- PEMEX NEWS. // Business Mexico;Jul2001, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the Mexican government's plans to provide Petroleos Mexicanos SA greater fiscal autonomy. Impact of the move on the oil company's revenue allocations; Details of the proposed modifications.
- Mexico's push to increase domestic output could change Pemex's deepwater GoM plans. Shields, David // Offshore;Sep2002, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p41
Reports on the efforts of Mexico to increase its domestic petroleum production as of September 2002. Background on the country's petroleum industry; Implications for the operations of state-owned oil firm Petroleos Mexicanos or Pemex; Offshore oil plans of Pemex in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Gulf drills. // Business Mexico;Jul1999, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p14
Reports that Petroleos Mexicanos SA has signed a contract for the automation of its oil and gas extraction and production facilities in Cantarell, in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Pemex Takes Stock. Zellner, Mike // Latin Trade (English);May2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the possibility that Mexican oil monopoly Petr�leos Mexicanos (Pemex) will move toward partial privatization as of May 2003. Reputation of Pemex; Sales performance in 2001; Views on the impact of the measure to privatize Pemex.
- Pemex draws oil giants into stolen gas case. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2012, Issue 849, p13
The article reports that Mexican state-owned company Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) has added Shell Chemical, ConocoPhillips and Marathon to a list of companies alleged to be involved in theft of oil and gas in Mexico.
- Oil Production Downtrend Resumes. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the continued downward trend in oil production in Mexico in February 2011 according to Pemex.
- Keeping an open mind. Byrne, Eileen // Business Mexico;Special Edition 1994, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p24
Focuses on companies' provision of technical services to Mexico's Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) oil company. Correlation with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); Partnerhips; Service sector; Company operations; Imports of natural gas.