- Hydraulic breaker selection charts. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p52
Presents information on hydraulic breakers. Company name; Model; Impact; Blows per minute; Maximum operating pressure; Gross weight; Overall length; Chisel diameter; Recommended carrier weight.
- Hydraulic breakers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;May95, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p43
Provides information on available hydraulic breakers. Includes manufacturer; Blows per minute; Gross weight; Chisel length; Chisel weight; Recommended carrier weight.
- Hydraulic puller... // Power;Jul95, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p67
Features the hydraulic puller from the Power Team Div of SPX Corp.
- Fluid power turns trash into cash. Hitchcox, A.L. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);May98, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p45
Presents information on a number of hydraulic powered machines used in the recycling industry. Advantages of hydraulic technology to low-speed shredding machines; Information on hydraulic drives clarifiers; Features of the Model 7000 drum crusher from Drumbeaters of America company, Elburn,...
- Robotic Third Arm help utility workers. // R&D Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p61
Introduces the Lineman's Robotic Third Arm, a hydraulicly powered claw operated by remote control. Features of the device; Advantages of the device; Identification on the developers of the device.
- Electrohydraulic control of mobile machines. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p114
Presents information about a modular electrohydraulic control system called IQAN introduced at Hannover by the Voac Hydraulics division of Parker Hannifin. What the system offers; Key feature of the system; Other features of the system; How it was ergonomically designed. INSET:...
- Servocontrol of open-loop pumps. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p126
Presents information on solutions used to control piston-pump displacement to match output with required flow. How load-sensing controls save energy; Information about the servo-controlled hydraulic pumps; Control methods featured in the Servo-controlled pumps. INSET: Linear pumps/dispensers..
- Catch Basin Cleaners. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p64
A directory for catch basin cleaners providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Up and coming in fluid machinery: Young persons' presentation day. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p56
Presents a seminar in Great Britain on November 19, 1997 to examine developments in hydraulic machinery. Discussion of upgrades on hydraulic machines; Contact information.