Cat introduces new hystat track type tractors
- Molded body panels simplify design. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p55
Focuses on Caterpillar Inc.'s use of RIM polyurethane body panels in its tractors. Description; Performance.
- Cat Rolls Out Small Dozer. Markley, Rick // Rock Products;Mar2007, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p34
The article features the D6T series of track-type tractors from Caterpillar.
- Caterpillar. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p12
The article evaluates the D8T, D9T and D10T T-series Track type tractors from Caterpillar Inc. and offers information on engine features, controller, power shift transmission, speed reverse and electronic modulation system.
- Dozer improvements. // International Construction;Jul98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
Cites improvements in Caterpillar's D11R track-type tractor. Use of a 634kW Cat 3508B engine; Strengthening of the mainframe and undercarriage; Enhancement of serviceability, cooling capacity and durability by the Advanced Modular Cooling System.
- LOOKING BACK. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2014, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p81
A photograph showing two Caterpillar D8S tractors pulling and pushing a large Letourneau Ru Pull Scraper is presented.
- MOTION CONTROL: Caterpillar Goes Electric. Ogando, Joseph // Design News;4/28/2008, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p34
The article evaluates the D7E tractor from Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar offers three new tractors. // Mining Engineering;Apr2011, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p118
The article offers information on the D6T, D7E and D8T model tractors from Caterpillar.
- Traction with control. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2013, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p36
The article evaluates the Cat D5K2 XL Track-Type Tractor from Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar retools popular compact loader line. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jun2014, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p25
The article reports that Caterpillar D Series compact loader line from construction and mining equipment manufacturer Caterpillar Inc. will include six models, including the 257D Multi Terrain Loader 259D Compact Track Loader (CTL), and 289D CTLs.