- Texans want options. // Electrical World;Nov96, Vol. 210 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the results of West Texas Utilities (WTU) Co.'s meeting with its Texas customers regarding their electricity needs. Customers' desire for a mix of options to meet their future electricity needs.
- Texas utilities: An investment powerhouse or a short fuse? Burgess, David // Business Press;05/02/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p16
Features the Texas Utilities Company, the local electric utility of Tarrant County, Texas. Details on the size of operations at the utility; Statistics on percentage output; Acquisition of Enserch Corporation by the utility in 1996; Value of the earnings for the 12 months ended December 31, 1996.
- Texas Utilities diversifies with energy service. Gardner, Natalie // Business Press;08/29/97, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p7
Presents information on a program launched by Texas Utilities company, offering businesses customized comprehensive energy plans with the company owning, operating and managing companies' energy infrastructures. Other information on the program; Comments from John Detzel, sales manager for the...
- Texas hosts huge wind turbines. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1999, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Texas Utilities (TU) Electric and York Research Corp. will begin the first phase of the $40 million, 34 MW Big Spring wind power project, in 1999.
- A woman of power. Karp, Hal; Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Nov97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p60
Profiles Brenda Jackson, vice president of customer services for Texas Electric by Texas Utilities Company. Charges and responsibilities of Jackson; Revenues of Texas Utilities; Acquisitions of the company; Background information on Jackson.
- Texas Utilities. La Monica, Paul R. // Financial World;4/22/96, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p18
Presents a financial profile of Texas Utilities. Payout ratio; Reduction of quarterly dividend; Earnings; Projected earnings growth; Stock performance.
- From the TM3 wire. Gallo, Pete; Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;04/20/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30375, p2
Summarizes developments about municipal bonds in the United States as of April 20, 1998. Includes Brazos River Authority's tapping of pollution control revenue bonds used by Texas Utilities Electric Co. to refund outstanding debt; Upcoming sale in Florida Preservation 2000 bonds; Increase in...
- Deep in the heart of Ipswich. // International Power Generation;Sep98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p72
Talks about the electricity and gas business of Texas Utilities. Areas supplied by the company; Other business of Texas Utilities; Details on the business expansion of the company.
- Enterprisewide solution. // Transmission & Distribution World;Nov97, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Texas Utilities' (TU) completion of its enterprise-wide data distribution information system (DIS). Windows NT client/server environment for mapping, distribution engineering and project information management; Use of Intergraphs Corp.'s FRAMME software solution for the AM/FM component.