Record setting pipe bursting operations
- Record-Setting Pipeburst Proved Best Option For Houston Sewer Job. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, pR-13
Features Kinsel Industries Inc. and their record setting pipeburst in Houston, Texas in 1999. Amount of City of Houston sewer rehabilitation project; Site location and conditions that made it possible; Project preparations done; Tools used on the project; Other works on the project.
- Kinsel's new microtunneling units busy for city. Tubb, Maretta // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p19
Describes the sewer rehabilitation contract of Kinsel Industries with the Houston, Texas government. Extent of the project; City's compliance with administrative orders to control wet weather overflows; Sewer service of the city to different communities; Technology used by Kinsel for the...
- Kinsel industries showcases new headquarters. // Underground Construction;Feb97, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p63
Announces that Houston contractor Kinsel Industries celebrated its 20th anniversary by welcoming their friends and customers to its new headquarters at Broadway. Advantage of the relocation to the company.
- Houston sewer project benefits from PERMALOK. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on Kinsel Industries Inc.'s (KII) rehabilitation and replacement of the sewer system in Houston, Texas. KII's use of a unique steel pipe joining process on the project; Total cost of the project; Other work associated with the phase of the construction.
- Instituform Acquires Kinsel Industries For $80 Million. // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, pR2
Presents information on the acquisition of Kinsel Industries Inc. by Insituform Technologies Inc. Background of Kinsel Industries; Plans of Insituform for Kinsel; Value of the deal.
- Insituform buys Kinsel. // Plastics News;4/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Kinsel Industries Inc. by Chesterfield, Missouri-based Insituform Technologies Inc. Purchase price; Factors which made Kinsel an attractive firm for acquisition.