- O.J. wraps up Alberta job. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the completion of the Eastern Alberta System Mainline Loop number 3 gas pipeline project in Alberta by O.J. Pipelines Corp. for Nova Gas Transmission Ltd. on November 17, 1994. Setback caused by requirements for specific topsoil stripping procedures; Total length of the pipeline;...
- Satisfaction: Oh Canada! Rader, Linda K. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2001, Vol. 228 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the results of the 2001 Mastio and Co. natural gas pipeline customer satisfaction rankings. Rating of Canada-based Nova Gas Transmission Ltd.; Lack of pipeline flexibility among Canadian operators; Cross-border comparisons between Canadian and American gas companies.
- Power-pipeline projects cross South America. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/27/95, Vol. 235 Issue 22, p17
Reports on the construction of natural gas pipelines and powerplants from Argentina to Chile by North American firms. Tenneco Gas & Oil Services Co.; Joint venture of Bechtel Group Inc. and Pacific Gas and Electric Co.; Nova Gas International.
- NOVA gas deliveries up, expansion plans under way. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug94, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the increase in gas deliveries by the NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. during the first six months of 1994. Company as a subsidiary of NOVA Corp.
- Nova seeks expansion. // Underground Construction;Jan1997, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p13
Deals with the expansion plans of Nova Gas Transmission Limited to add pipes in southern Alberta, Canada. Company's total capital expenditure; Other priorities of the company.
- NOVA line pipe orders total $C121 million. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug94, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p10
Reports on NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd.'s order for 400 miles of line pipe. Order worth $C121 million as company's largest in its 40-year history; Use of pipe for company's capital expenditure program; Canadian steel mills awarded contracts; NOVA's order for three Coberra 2448 turbo-compressor...
- NOVA Gas and Westcoast Energy project continues at Gordondale interconnect. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec94, Vol. 221 Issue 12, p12
Reports on NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. and Westcoast Energy Inc.'s expansion of its interconnect at Gordondale, Alberta. Expected returns from the completion of the facilities; Volume of gas transported from Gordondale to British Columbia.
- Banister puts finishing touches on Nova project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the final stage of constructing a gas pipeline in North Alberta by Banister Majestic for Nova Gas Transmission Ltd. Area of the project's spreads A and B; Techniques adopted to drive into deep frozen surfaces; Superintendents for the project.
- Nova seeks additions to pipeline systems. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p14
Reports on Nova Gas Transmission Ltd.'s pursuit for the regulatory approval from Alberta Energy and Utilities Board to accelerate additions to its pipeline system.