- Joint venture formed for shipping NGL to Mexico. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov95, Vol. 222 Issue 11, p1
Reports on a joint venture between Mid-America Pipeline Co., Amoco Pipeline Co. and Navajo Pipeline Co. to transport natural gas liquids to Mexico.
- Rocky Mountain system to expand. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul98, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the expansion of the natural gas pipeline system of the Mid-America Pipeline Co.
- Rocky Mountain system to expand. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the plan of Mid-America Pipeline to expand its natural gas pipeline system. Route of the proposed pipeline system.
- Rocky Mountain project begins. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Mid-America Pipeline Co.'s awarding of building contracts for the construction of a 412-mile gas pipeline in the United States. Aspects of the project; Route of the pipeline.
- Mid-America Pipeline announces expansion. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the expansion plans by MAPCO Inc. for Mid-America Pipeline Co. New Mexico. Increase of Mid-America's capacity for deliveries; Impact on transportation requirements of other energy companies in the area.
- Williams subsidiary boosts NGL pipeline service in Rockies. // LP/Gas;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p18
Announces the completion of a pipeline construction in the Rockies by Mid-America Pipeline of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Amount of natural gas liquids to be added to the pipeline system; Number of natural gas processing plants the pipeline serves.
- Firms hit with $5.6 million damage award for 1992 explosion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar96, Vol. 223 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Seminole Pipeline Co. Inc., Mid-America Pipeline Co. and MAPCO Inc. have been scheduled to pay $5.6 million to residents of Brenham, Texas, as compensation for the storage cavern explosion in 1992.
- Mid-America Pipeline builds respect on 400-mile loop. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug96, Vol. 223 Issue 8, p56
Reports on Mid-America Pipeline Co.'s completion of a pipeline system expansion project across New Mexico between December 19, 1994, and December 19, 1995. Details of the pipeline project; Company's efforts to establish a cooperative working environment.
- Trigon awarded Amoco contract. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p9
Reports that Denver, Colorado-based Trigon Engineering Inc. has been selected by the Amoco Pipeline Co. to provide engineering services in the development of an expansion of Amoco's 12-inch Wyoming crude oil pipeline transportation system.