- Export. Posner, Martin // Credit Management;Aug2003, p22
Reports on an agreement between Great Britain and Russia to build a major oil pipeline under the Baltic Sea. Export news on Great Britain.
- Midwest water pipeline project seeks congressional approval. Barlas, S. // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the approval sought for the proposed legislation to build the Lewis and Clark Rural Water System in the United States. Estimated cost of the project; Opposition to the proposed legislation; States supporting the project.
- Illinois-Wisconsin express project announced. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the approval of the proposed pipeline construction project between Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Freezeproof pipes. Klimesh, Richard // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p84
Presents information on avoiding problems with bursting water pipes in barns, by protecting ground pipes from freezing. Methods used to protect the pipes from freezing.
- Is the time worth it? Keys Jr., E. Theodore // Internal Auditor;Apr97, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p81
Focuses on the company that paid $2.3 million a year to rent gas pipeline transportation capacity for its power plants. Reason why the internal auditor questioned the lack of marketing for the empty pipeline capacity; Results of the further inquiries of the auditor; Additional revenue that was...
- New England pipeline to reach Massachusetts. // National Petroleum News;Oct93, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the extension of the pipeline route between Canada and New England by the consortium of natural gas companies in charge of the project called the Portland Natural Gas Transition System. Extension of pipeline to Haverhill, Massachusetts; Delay of the project's completion as a result...
- Untitled. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
Reports on pipeline projects. Delta Gulf's contract from Algonquin Gas Transmission; Sheehan Pipe Line Construction's testing and rehabilitation of pipeline in DuPage and Cook counties, Illinois.
- World pipeline work will remain steady. Watts, Jim // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the state of world pipeline work and the factors affecting the world-wide energy pipeline activity in various continents. Construction of pipeline connecting Berlin with western German pipeline grid; Japan's Chiyoda Corp.'s proposal to consider construction of a gas pipeline from...
- CIS oil lines: Challenges & opportunities abound. Hildahl, Richard N. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p56
Features the energy pipeline networks of the Commonwealth of Independent States which connect the resources of the former Soviet Union to the markets for those resources. Transneft system; USSR's organized pipelines called Glavtransneft; Provisional documents; Common carriers; Industry...