- ACPA kicks off ad campaign. // Concrete Products;Jun97, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the American Concrete Pipe Association's launching of a magazine advertising campaign to remind key specifiers and users of the inherent performance of characteristics of concrete pipe. Other features pointed out by the campaign; Time frame of the appearance of the advertisement.
- THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS COLLAPSING BROCHURE. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p58
The article features the brochure entitled "The Infrastructure Is Collapsing," from the American Concrete Pipe Association. It includes information regarding the deterioration of the infrastructure and its causes.
- ACPA on the Web. // Concrete Products;Jun97, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the availability of the American Concrete Pipe Association's technical and marketing data resources through its Internet site. Site's features; Benefits of site to engineers, government officials and contractors.
- ACPA program aids in box culvert design and analysis. // Concrete Products;Apr97, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p16B
Reports on the availability of software entitled Box Culvert Analysis and Reinforcing Design (BOXCAR) from the American Concrete Pipe Association. Features of the program; Price; Contact information.
- Concrete pipe industry turns up the heat on HDPE. Kuennen, Tom // Concrete Products;Apr98, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the statement made by American Concrete Pipe Association chairman Bill Quinlen on the group's plan to continue its war against high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe. Advantages of concrete pipe against HDPE; Plans for an advertising and public relations program. INSETS: ACPA: An...
- 1997 ACPA chairman's report. Marsh, Don // Concrete Products;Feb97, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p30
Presents the agenda for 1997 of American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) chairman Jim Schack. Change in headquarters; Restructuring; Improvements in advertising and public relations; Various industry positions held by Schack.
- Pipe Selection Software. // American City & County;11/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p8
Describes the PipePac Software from American Concrete Pipe Association.
- States must conduct life-cycle cost analysis. Anderson, Jeanne // Roads & Bridges;Feb97, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on the life-cycle cost analysis (LCCA) which is legislated on Section 303 of Title III of the National Highway System Act of 1994. American Concrete Pipe Association; What the association offers.
- AMERICAN CONCRITE PIPE ASSOCIATION. Bussio, Vince; Cowden, Jerry; Adams, William // Concrete Products;Apr2012, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p34
The article offers information on the American Concrete Pipe Association including details on its chairman, plants and its members.