Dredging and pipeline project announced
- Dredging the World. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2004, p4
Reports on international dredging projects around the world. Start of work on the island of Sakhalin, Russia; Landfall dredging and rock dumping for a gas pipeline connecting the Guangdong LNG terminal of Shenzen to new units at Lamma Extension; Trailing suction hopper dredger's completion of a...
- SRD Plays Support Role In Pipeline Projects Off UK Coast. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 234 Issue 1, p60
The article reports on the completion of Sonar Research & Development (SRD) of the two pipe-laying support projects in the North Sea. SRD, using its latest sonar technology, worked with the dredging contractors in Europe to provide survey support services for the installation of the 750-mile...
- Oman studying gas line to India for $4 billion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
Reports on Oman's study on the possibility of building a subsea gas pipeline that could move up to 1.8 Bcfd to India. Participants; Installation.
- Australian pipeline to replace electricity. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the construction of a pipeline in Western Australia deemed to replace electrical power line from Perth to Kalgoorie. Movement of gas from North West Shelf; Estimated cost.
- Interstate lines are major presence on Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p1
Reports that gas pipelines account for 53% of the total transmission miles in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas and 43% of the region's intrastate production. Intrastate market demand characteristics; Number and milage of interstate and intrastate pipelines in the region.
- Accord reached on large trans-Polish to move Russian gas to Europe. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p1
Announces the agreement of the Polish government to build the Polish segment a large pipeline which delivers Russian gas to Western Europe. Extent and capacity of the pipeline; Natural gas demand in Poland.
- Municipal gas systems. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov93, Vol. 220 Issue 11, p153
Lists the agencies responsible for monitoring municipal gas systems throughout the United States. Subdivisions according to state.
- Briefs. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p10
Features news and developments on gas pipelines in the United States. Growth of Mustang Engineering; Pipeline project of Midwestern Pipeline Services.
- U.S., Canada pipeline work shows gain in 1994. Watts, Jim // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p22
Discusses the increase in the construction of gasoline pipelines in North America. Statistics on pipeline construction in the United States and Canada; Reasons for expected increase in construction activity.