Three-year terms for PLCAC mainline agreements
- INGAA Foundation Holds Annual Meeting In Las Vegas. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 230 Issue 12, p2
Highlights the INGAA Foundation annual meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. Number of attendees; Theme of the event; Participation of pipeline companies.
- GAS GUIDANCE. Lyczko, Edward J. // Health Facilities Management;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p42
Discusses the Series 6000 guideline entitled "Professional Qualifications Standard for Medical Gas Systems Installers, Inspectors, Verifiers, Maintenance Personnel and Instructors," developed by the American Society of Sanitary Engineering. Aims of the guideline; Revisions on the guideline;...
- Retraining scheme aims to avert shortage of gas pipeline welders. // Professional Engineering;05/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p13
Highlights the retraining project conducted by Great Britain's Gas Industry National Training Organization for pipeline welders. Aim of avoiding an impending national shortage of skilled workers; Inclusion of welders laid-off by oil rig fabricator Barmac in the retraining project.
- Germany mulls new access regime. // Utility Week;11/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p12
Reports on a proposal from German gas and water utilities association BGW for an entry-exit access model for the country's gas network, as of November 7, 2003. Benefits from the entry-exit access model; Description of the simplified system, according to BGW.
- Pipeline Strikes and Emergency Response. Munthe, Dan // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on responding to excavation-related damage to underground natural gas facilities in the U.S. Since 1998, excavation damage to natural gas pipelines has declined. Seminars on emergency response to pipeline damage provide an opportunity to learn about hazardous pipelines. The...
- Respectable! Sweet, Jack // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2007, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p56
The article offers information on corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST), a popular and profitable alternative to old-school threaded black iron pipe for moving natural gas from one place to another. CSST is approved almost everywhere for almost every type of application, including...
- International. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 236 Issue 2, p16
The article offers global news briefs related to the gas industry. Natuurgas Overijssel plans to construct a gasification plant capable to produce over 2 million cubic meters of green gas annually in the Netherlands. Myanmar signed an agreement with Indian and South Korean firms to construct...
- MEETINGS: Upcoming Events 2006. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 233 Issue 3, p90
The article presents a calendar of events on different symposia related to the pipeline and gas industry. The American Pipeline Contractors Association Annual Convention will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 15-19, 2006. The Gulf South Rotating Machinery Symposium will take place in Baton...
- BUSINESS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 231 Issue 8, p84
Presents news briefs related to the oil and gas industry as of August 2004. Green Energy Mountain chief executive Paul D. Thomas' appointment as chair of the National Energy Marketers' Executive Committee; American Gas Association's recognition of Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co.; International School...