THE DEWEY-BERRY FEUD
- The Dewey-Berry feud featured guns manufactured by Colt, Smith & Wesson, Winchester and Savage. Faber, Dinah // Wild West;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p58
Examines the firearms used in the shooting at the Alpheaus Berry farmyard in northwest Kansas on June 3, 1903 that resulted to the death of Daniel, Alpheaus and Burch Berry. Firearms allegedly used in the shooting; Evidence that Chauncey Dewey owned one of the revolvers used in the shooting;...
- HOW I ESCAPED BEING KILLED IN A DUEL. Twain, Mark // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug1976, Vol. 248 Issue 5, p36
Presents an article on the experiences of the author visiting the western U.S. Practice for a shooting game; Quarrel between George L. Roderick and R. Wilson; Criticism of an unsanitary restaurant where turkey was for lunch.
- DISPUTE OVER NOISE LED TO SHOOTING. // Noise Notes;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p46
The article reports on the ground of the death of a 45-year-old shooting victim in the doorway of an apartment complex at 3500 block of East Second Street in Tucson, Arizona on June 22, 2006. Police officer Decio Hopffer states that the victim and a 57-year-old man who both lived at the complex...
- Battle of Titans looms on expanded FHA. Prakash, Snigdha // American Banker;3/12/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 48, p10
Reports on the effects of the Clinton Administration regarding the conflict between two democratic heavyweights regarding the expansion of the Federal Housing administration's (FHA) mortgage insurance program. Names of and information on these individuals; Reasons for this conflict;...
- Other couples' fights. // Glamour;Sep93, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p158
Gives advice on how to handle witnessing other couples' fights. Advice by Laurie Schloff and Marcia Yudkin, authors of `He and She Talk: How to Communicate with the Opposite Sex'; Staying out of the quarrel; Making a joke out of it; Leaving; Checking the outcome the next day.
- Value line settlement. // Crain's New York Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p46
Reports that the dispute which requires the twins who own 80 percent of Value Line Incorporated to buy out the interests of Arnold Van Hoven Bernhard, has been settled. Circumstances surrounding the dispute.
- Argument leads to shooting. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/26/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p10A
The article reports on the argument which ended in shooting in Llano, Texas
- Stray bullet hits house east of Kyle. Rollins, Brad // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/23/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 38, p1A
The article reports on the stray bullet of a .45 caliber pistol which struck a house and almost hit its resident in Kyle, Texas.
- Valley Mills shooting match planned. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/22/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p3
The article presents information on the invitation issued to the public to participate in a shooting event in Valley Mills, Texas and highlights that the event scheduled for September 9, 2012 will be offered by the J Bar L Firearm Training Academy and Chandler's Shooting Range of Valley Mills.