Vietnamese Navy to Order Additional Fast Attack Craft
- Commissioning of 1st Pakistan Navy Fast Attack Craft (Missile). // Hilal;2012, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p37
The article reports that the First Fast Attack Craft Missile PNS AZMAT was commissioned at Xingang Shipyard China.
- Indigenous Manufacturing of Missile Boats. // Hilal;2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p39
The article focuses on the steel plate cutting ceremony of Pakistan Navy's Fast Attack Craft at Karachi Shipyard.
- Editor's Note:. Rospond, Vincent // Journal of America's Military Past;Spring/Summer2015, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including "Pelican Gunboats," "Saga of the 8-inch Guns," and "Fleet City."
- Norway Approves Purchase Of New Skjold-Class FACs. Preston, Antony // Sea Power;Sep2001, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p37
Announces the approval by the Norwegian government to purchase several Skjold-class surface-effect fast attack craft (FAC). Aim of the move; Beneficiary of the decision of the Norwegian government to purchase several FAC; Responsibility assigned to the Kongsberg Group.
- COMBAT BOAT 90 HI FOR PEACEKEEPING MISSIONS. // Naval Forces;Feb2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p107
Reports on the order received by Dockstavarvet from the Swedish Navy to adapt the Combat Boat 90 H for peacekeeping missions. Areas of adaption.
- SHALDAG. // Naval Forces;Feb2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p100
Introduces the SHALDAG MK-II class Fast Patrol Boat manufactured by Israel Shipyards. Deployment of SHALDAG in Sri Lanka; Design characteristics of the SHALDAG; Performance of the boat.
- Egypt to Buy Used Ships From Serbia-Montenegro. // Sea Power;Jul2004, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the Egyptian Navy's plan to purchase two Koni-class corvettes and five Osa-I class fast-attack craft from Serbia-Montenegro. Overhauling of a Koni unit prior to transfer; Description of the Serbia-Montenegro Koni corvette variant; Egypt's search for used vessels in light of its...
- FAST ATTACK CRAFT CONTINUE TO PUNCH ABOVE THEIR WEIGHT. Yeo, Mike // Defence Review Asia;Nov2015, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the features a fast attack craft (FAC) warship, which is armed with torpedoes and anti-ship missiles, and its capability to pose a serious threat to larger warships in narrow or confined waters.
- Launch of 2nd Fast Attack Craft (Missile) PNS DEHSHAT. // Hilal;2012, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the launching of the second Fast Attack Craft (Missile) PNS DEHSHAT which was held at the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Ltd. (KS&EW).