Eurocopter Panther Helicopters Bound for Mexican Navy Service
- Mexico Orders 2 Panther Helicopters. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p7
Reports on a contract awarded to Eurocopter by the Mexican Navy to supply Panther helicopters. Use of the helicopters; Details on the Eurocopter helicopters used by the Mexican Navy.
- Eurocopter identifies key targets of rotorcraft R&D. Derby, Paul // Flight Daily News;6/17/2003, Issue 3, p28
Eurocopter is adopting a four-pronged approach to research into future rotorcraft technologies, targeting reductions in development time, operating cost, noise and pilot workload as its priorities. The Franco-German manufacturer says its' virtual helicopter' effort will centre on a much shorter...
- France has ordered seven. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/4/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p82
This article states that France has ordered seven additional Eurocopter EC145 helicopters to replace aging Alouette IIIs used by its gendarme corps, particularly in mountain search-and-rescue operations. The aircraft will be delivered in 2007-08.
- Multimission Workhorse. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/30/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 26, p48
Eurocopter's helicopter EC130 strikes a practical balance between performance, payload and operating economics that makes it a strong competitor against similar aircraft offered by Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Agusta Co. and MD Helicopters Inc. The aircraft is the latest member of Eurocopter's...
- Bulgaria has taken delivery. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/4/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p85
This article states that Bulgaria has taken delivery of the first of 12 Eurocopter Cougar AS532 AL helicopters--the first non-Russian military rotorcraft to be ordered by the Balkan country. The Cougars, earmarked for tactical transport and combat search-and-rescue missions, are to be in service...
- The French and German... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/21/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 25, p23
Reports that the French and German governments were expected to award the production contract for the first batch of Tiger combat helicopters to Eurocopter in June 1999. Delay of signature of the contract over costs.
- Operators Give the EC120B Solid Grades. Gamauf, Mike; Brou, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Feb2005, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p30
The article presents information on the EC120B helicopter from Eurocopter. To make good on that ambitious undertaking, Eurocopter took a clean sheet of paper and came up with the EC120B Colibri. This most diminutive Eurocopter is an aircraft quite apart from all its competitors in several key...
- Eurocopter Signs Deal With Ukraine For Emergency Helicopters. // Helicopter News;11/11/2008, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the contract signed by Ukraine's Ministry of Emergencies and European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. for the acquisition of two Eurocopter Group company EC145 helicopters. According to Lutz Bertling, president of Eurocopter, the firm is proud that the Ministry of...
- Eurocopter hovers over Amman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/20/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on a contract won by Eurocopter to supply several EC635 light-twin-engined helicopters to the Royal Jordanian Air Force. The delivery of the aircraft will take place between the end of 2006 to early 2007. The helicopters are intended for night flights in extreme climates and...