Fabrication Begins at LM, NG For F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
- EPA honors Lockheed with environmental award. Russell, Denell // Fort Worth Business Press;01/05/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the award received by jet plane manufacturer Lockheed Martin's facility in Fort Worth, Texas for its environmental programs. Environmental management programs implemented in the facility; Technology for environment protection pioneered by the company; Other environmental awards...
- Aircraft manufacturers seeking fuel efficiency too. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;2/11/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the efforts by U.S. aircraft manufacturers to consider fuel economy as they design and build the commercial and military aircraft of the future. Aircraft manufacturers in Fort Worth, Texas have collaborated with engine makers to design jets and helicopters that can be as...
- More than 2,200 members... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/17/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 16, p28
Reports on the strike launched by members of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers against Lockheed Martin at its production complex near Fort Worth, Texas.
- F-35 Wing Assembly Begins at Lockheed-Martin. // Officer;Oct2004, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p61
Reports on the initiation of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter wing assembly at Lockheed Martin Corp. in Fort Worth, Texas. Intention and purpose of the F-35's modular assembly process; Schedule of the completion of the F-35 conventional-takeoff and landing model; Usability and function of F-35...
- Global High students visit Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth. // Ellis County Press;4/26/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that the Robots team of the Global High School has toured the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
- fwbusinesspress.com. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/4/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p2
This section offers business news briefs in Fort Worth, Texas as of January 4, 2010 including the 98-million-dollar contract awarded to the Fort Worth group of Lockheed Martin Corp. by the U.S. Navy.
- Lockheed Martin Corp. Sheridan, John H. // Industry Week/IW;10/19/98, Vol. 247 Issue 19, p54
Profiles the industrial plant of Lockheed Martin Corp. in Fort Worth, Texas which was accorded as one of the 1998 annual Industrial Week America's Best Plant award. Management and work place environment at the plant site; Background of Lockheed Martin; Challenges facing the company.
- Top local Lockheed executive to speak at chamber forum. McClellan-Brandt, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;8/8/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p4
Profiles Ralph Heath, president of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., who is the featured speaker at the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce business forum on August 11, 2005 in Texas. Topics to be discussed at the forum, including the current Fort Worth-based programs of the company; Background of...
- Lockheed Martin Developing Civil Variant Of C-130J. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;2/5/2014, p1
Lockheed Martin [LMT] is developing a civil variant of its C-130J Super Hercules military cargo aircraft to be designated LM-100J. Lockheed Martin said Monday itÂ…