CONCRETE POURS: Largest Continuous Pour in the World
- Spread betting. O'Sullivan, Brian // International Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p3
Comments on the plans of Hochtief AG to expand its construction business. Paradox between the decline of the firm's domestic market in Germany and its increased turnover rate; Approach to international growth considered by the company.
- Hochtief profits halve. // International Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p5
Reports that the German construction company Hochtief AG expects its profits to fall by half in 2000 due to poor market conditions.
- BUSINESS ROUND - U P. // Construction Europe;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
The article offers of developments related to the construction industry worldwide including the 169.5 million euro 2011 first quarter net loss of the German contractor Hochtief AG, and the strong commercial activity of Bouygues Construction SA.
- News. // International Construction;Oct99, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p4
Presents news on international construction industry updates and projects for October 1999. Includes the need for the Turkish government to implement stricter construction policies in light of infrastructural damages caused by a 1999 earthquake; Approval of Hochtief's takeover of TurnerCorp. ...
- News. // International Construction;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p6
Reports on developments in the international construction industry as of September 1999. Includes Hochtief AG's plan to compete again for an airport project in Berlin, Germany; Acquisition by United States-based Terex Equipment of mobile crushing and screening manufacturer Cedarapids from...
- News. // International Construction;Jun2000, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p4
Reports on international developments related to the construction industry as of June 2000. Caterpillar Inc.'s acquisition of Bitelli; Union Fenosa's contract to build a power plant in Mexico; Hochtief AG's contract to provide technical and logistical support for the construction of a railroad...
- Naming the date. // Contract Journal;9/19/2007, Vol. 440 Issue 6643, p25
The author comments on several issues related to the construction industry. He says German construction company Hochtief needs to be frank about the completion dates of its website. He states that the confusion on the web address of the hoist and access specialist UBS could have been prevented...
- Rock steady. // International Construction;Sep2009, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of Hochtief AG, the world's leading provider of construction services in Germany. It states that the company's backlog reach 33.1 billion euros while its revenues stood at 10.2 billion euros. It also mentions the 5% rise on the company's Asia...
- THE FOREMAN. // Contract Journal;10/10/2007, Vol. 440 Issue 6646, p48
The article offers news briefs on the construction industry. Skanska has reconsidered its policy toward online networking phenomenon and banned its employees from using Facebook's messaging service. Iranian property mogul Vincent Tchenguiz is planning to acquire property services group...