Only a click away
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p22
Comments on house furnishings manufacturer Ashley Wilde's Web site.
- It's real fly on the wall stuff. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on London, England-based Ashley Wilde's launching of a denim range of curtains under the Jeantex brand.
- Industry gets unique online news resource. // Housewares;May/Jun2007, Issue 206, p6
The article the web site housewareslive.net of the housewares industry in Great Britain.
- Fingerhut en Espanol. Comtois, James // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p27
Reports the launching of Fingerhut en Espanol, a Spanish-language Web site developed by home textiles retailer, Fingerhut Cos. in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Products and services offered at the site; Account of the Hispanic marketing initiative of the Web site; Efforts of the company for the...
- Briefly. // Housewares;Mar2001, Issue 157, p33
Reports global developments in the house furnishing industry as of March 2001. Supervision of World Kitchen UK in the distribution of Oxo Good Grips tools and gadgets; Introduction of Gift-track online trading Web site; Success of International Housewares Show in Chicago.
- Revamped AmericasMart.com aims to simplify order processes. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Jul2000, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the relaunching of AmericasMart.com as a business-to-business Web site in the home furnishings industry in the United States. Services provided; Product categories of the electronic showrooms of the company.
- Web site tours High Point showroom. Unville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p24
Reports that home furnishings company Emerson et Cie has launched a Web site showcasing its products as of January 1, 2001. Web site's offering of a virtual tour of the home furnishings to be introduced by the company during the furniture market in High Point, North Carolina.
- Forbes magazine picks top home furnishings web sites. Carroll, Brian // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p175
Recognizes Frontera.com, Goodhome.com and Eziba.com for having the top home furnishings Web sites in the United States by the 'Forbes' magazine. Commendations for the search function of the Web sites; Offer of the sites of detailed descriptions of products; Account of the worst review of the...
- Consumer campaign on tap? // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p1
Information about the meeting of representatives from different home furnishings associations and other industry leaders held in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 31, 2012 is presented. According to Eric Blackledge, Blackledge co-owner of the retailer, the group accorded that industry-wide marketing...