- Making a great impression. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p14
Focuses on Leeds, England-based Yarwood Leather's effort to reposition itself as a leader in the leather upholstery market. Market growth influenced by the lower end and increased penetration by overseas manufacturers; Need to focus on service and quality in order to be competitive.
- Yarwood -- new for 2003/4. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p16
Introduces Yarwood Leather's line of leather goods in Great Britain.
- Leather Upholstered Furniture Award. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p16
Reports on Yarwood Leather's sponsorship of the Leather Upholstered Furniture category at the January 2004 Furniture Awards in Great Britain.
- Nothing to hide. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p8
Features Great Britain-based leather upholstery company Yarwood Leather. Products and services offered; Company history; Target market.
- Innovation shines through for upholstery winners. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p5
Highlights the Upholstered Furniture award in Great Britain sponsored by Yarwood Leather. Programs and activities; Award categorees; Presentation of awardees.
- Yarwood Leather acts to reassure customers over Whittle operation. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p3
Discloses that upholstery leather producer Yarwood has reassured customers that the financial plight of Liverpool Tanning and Whittle Brothers will have no effect on its Whittle Leather operation. Management changes in the company; Yarwood as the supplier of Whittle Leather's raw materials.
- Yarwood takes on Schweizer contract. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p9
Reports the agreement between Yarwood Leather and Schweizer Leather on the exclusive distribution of upholstery leather in Great Britain and Ireland.
- Yarwood fills out its leather role. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p25
The article reports on Yarwood Leather's opening of Yarwood Cutting and Sowing (YCS) as part of the expansion of its operations in its South Wales factory. The YCS will offer a manufacturing service. Yarwood is planning to use its upholstery manufacturing experience to develop models for...
- Saddle, leather-goods maker opens workshop, store here. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);7/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 16, pA9
Reports on the opening of Spokane, Washington-based workshop and retail store River City Saddlery, owned by leather-goods maker Jeni Stow. Services offered by the store; Customers of the store.