Unveiling the essence of emerging trends
- THE 2003 HOUSE BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY SHOWHOUSE. Campbell, Virginia // House Beautiful;Feb2004, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p58
Discusses how several interior designers decorate several houses for the 2003 Celebrity Showhouse of "House Beautiful" magazine.
- 1999 top one hundred interior design giants. Davidsen, Judith // Interior Design;Jan99, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p74
Presents the top interior design firms in the United States. Firm name; Interior design fees; Projects to be completed in 1999.
- Market. Frankel, Elana // Interior Design;Jun2000, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p76
Presents several product summaries relating to interior decoration. Chuck Comeau, the businessman and designer behind Dessin Fournir, ClassicCloth, C.S. Post & Co., and Gerard; DesignTex's One Plus One program; Filipino interior designer Antonio "Budji" Layug.
- Designers in this issue. // Interior Design;Jun2000, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p254
Presents short summaries of several designers and design companies featured in this issue of 'Interior Design.' Rajiv Saini; Collins, Collins and Turner; Steven Harris Architects.
- INTERVENTION. De Witt, Addison // Interior Design;Jun2000, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p267
Presents a journal of various interior decoration designs seen while travelling through Milan. Designs or decorator Marc Newson; Desiner Zaha Hadid; The International Contemporary Furniture Fair.
- LOVE HATE. // Interior Design;Dec2000, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p84
Recalls the high and low points of interior design in the United States in 2000. Views of top and opinionated interior design professionals in the U.S.; Good and bad advertising campaigns in 2000; Ratings for television programs.
- 2000 design diary. // Interior Design;Dec2000, Vol. 71 Issue 15, p106
Focuses on the people, places, projects and products that defined the interior design sector of the United States in 2000. Multivalent factors that shaped designs created by interior decorators; Indication of creativity levels in the design industry amidst the economic prosperity enjoyed by the...
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Residential Interior-Design Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, AT HOME QUARTERLY. p28B
Presents a chart depicting the largest Indianapolis-area residential interior-design firms in Indiana. Names and ranks of the firms; Number of interior designers; Percentage of revenue.
- SEND USA PICTURE OF... Riegler, Shax // House Beautiful;Apr2009, Vol. 151 Issue 4, p44
Several photographs related to the favorite place in the house or the retreat place of the husbands of interior designers are presented.
- News in Pictures. // Design Week;5/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p8
Several images of interior designs created by Manfred Reiss, Brunno Basso and Christopher Brooke are presented.